Is Dan Schneider finally going down?

Is Dan Schneider finally going down?

Attached: 9781982185848_p0_v2_s600x595.jpg (394x595, 38.47K)

for what? giving an 18 yr old a sip of irish coffee

What's his name again?

What happened now

Dan gave her a sip of alcohol when she was 18 and gave her a shoulder massage. The horror!

Literally nothing. She hyped it up to sell her book.

Dan "the man with the plan to get her in the van" Schneider

ITT: grown men who still live with their parents

I wish I got massages and free booze in my teen year. Ungrateful whore.

She was gaped by dirty mike and the boys, dan just said hello

>t.projecting

Kek you fucking faggot. Do you want to deep throat dan the man's cock that badly? lmao

>24+ male not even trying to deny it

Who said anything about cock in male throats, bro, are you some kind of queer
>ywnbaw

let me know when she starts selling her flats, then ill care

If anything she saved him with this

To be fair if my mother forced my into an acting business where I would get preyed upon by old men only for her to steal my money I'd probably kill the bitch

You literally admitted you'd allow dan dick like a beer can schneider massage you for free booze. You're a literal faggot lmao

Pretty much, she said she saw a penis for the first time at 18 and didn't know what sperm was. Meaning that Dan never did anything sexual with her, but that won't stop people from saying he's a rapist. The truth mattering has been thrown completely out the window.

Well that was fucking retarded, meant for

There was no preying by older men, her mom was the abuser. Jeanette has been saying it for years, she further drives the point here. It was her mom who touched her, it was her mom who made her take showers with her up till she was 16, it was her mom who made her count calories, it was her mom who slut shamed her, it was her mom who told her who she could befriend, etc.... By Jeanette's own words, all Dan ever did was give her a massage and a sip of alcohol.
Dan is just an asshole to work with and a foot creep.

Does she talk about her relationship with Andre Drummond?

Attached: BZBQY7IBOAXJOVXAPL2RPGBNEU.jpg (800x861, 92.61K)

Dan "thick as a coke can" Schneider

Dan 'The Creator' Schneider

I'm not reading that crap.

Does she say she got molested or not?

>sideways baseball hat
Kek

only by her mom who would inspect her for virginity while they took showers together