Walter Hamada wants to quit because of Snyder fanboys. I hope you fuckers are happy with your bad behavior

Walter Hamada wants to quit because of Snyder fanboys. I hope you fuckers are happy with your bad behavior.

Attached: 1638141041354.png (750x731, 490.85K)

I'm so sick of hearing about make believe "death threats" being played up because redditors are stupid enough to believe it. Where's the police report? It was a serious threat right? Not some kid saying "lol die lmao" on twatter?

>OMG DO SOMETHING ABOUT MEAN WORDS ON THE INTERNET

Attached: 1657537728452.jpg (352x477, 118.49K)

in time he will join us in the sun

Terrible.

Attached: 1656103702349.png (828x561, 242.04K)

>served as an executive producer on horror films such as The Conjuring, Annabelle, The Conjuring 2, Lights Out, and It
If he dies... he dies.

Walter Transmada was handed some of the most popular characters in the world, and couldn't figure out how to make more money than something like Guardians of the Galaxy.

>D-DEATH THREATS!!!
grow the fuck up americans, you got guns under your pillows, what do you fear so much?

ughhh! they totally sent him hecking death threats!

Attached: 1631128700694.png (680x609, 715.7K)

So glad the Snyderverse is dead. Snyderfags are so cringe.

>don't like something
>apply bullying
>it is fixed
It fixed Brie
It fixed the pudgy brown girl from The Expanse
It's in the process of fixing Warner Bros
is there anything bullying CAN'T do?

Press for Spit!

S

>didn't do enough
Were they supposed to give him bodyguards? Send out hit squads?

Apparently the new WB Pictures heads like him. But DC is where executives go to have their careers killed apparently. Hamada was doing well at New Line and then James Wan suggested him and then he got involved in all this crap.

Attached: 492849284.jpg (662x211, 79.06K)

Why are Snyder fans seen as the boogey man to these people? Wanting a cinematic universe with Batman, Superman, Flash, Green Lantern, Cyborg, Wonder Woman and Aquaman somehow became a thought crime to these freaks.

I haven't watched a superhero movie since The Dark Knight came out.

I don't want a cinematic universe with Snyder's Batman, Superman, Flawsh, Green Lantern, Cyborg, Wonder Woman and Aquaman

Good. That means he and I finally agree on something - we both want him to quit.

What do you want then?

Because the Snydercut came out, proving that the "Snyder fans" can actually influence Hollywood.

a girlfriend

S

Two dicks up my butt and one in my throat.

You don't have anything to fear from death threats unless they're sent from brown men with towels on their heads

Snyder cut was superior too!

The reason Walter Hamada is crying in the press about the studio not having his back and him being attacked by Snyder people is because he knows Zack Snyder is back as consultant and he is lived about it.

Attached: 1630389611130.jpg (480x480, 20.64K)

Shouldn't the police protect him from that?

you just described Snyder's fans

Attached: 500x500.jpg (500x500, 47.27K)

DEATH THREATS!!!!!111!!!! are never reported to the police, because they aren't real. It's like saying you got a death threat here because I said you should be gassed if you're black.

>w..we want to see Steven Wolffe a...again
>Steven Wolffe and Grey Thanos
fuck you all with that fucking crap, DC lost thier chance like a fucking decade ago. Capeshit is dying, Marvel is killing it, milking the literal who characters and DC will not milk their own faggots in spandex.

S

The way people talk about the Snyder fanboys it is almost as if they were this huge terrorist group. They always make it seem like they're this gigantic bully.

This was Zack Snyder response when a reporter asked him about how he felt regarding the BvS ire he were receiving at the time.

Attached: 1646316758097.png (742x687, 502.02K)

Snyderfags no!

Attached: 1656592371581.jpg (376x266, 14.55K)

They're too powerful.

Attached: 1659759360425.png (1153x1438, 1.01M)