The Sandman

Are you enjoying the latest Netflix series? Thoughts?

Attached: sandman-netflix-casting.png (1354x800, 1.79M)

of course, nothing is wrong

why do they do this

it was okay. don't read comics so don't know about those

Johana Constantine was an insufferable bitch.
The character was bad enough, but the actress managed to drag it down to the abyss.

>didn't even cast a cute black girl

I think that white liberal are either face blind or they have a weird fetish for ugly black women, because in there minds ugliness and blackness are virtuous.

The Nigman...

Be thankful she wasn’t fat too,

she was unironically the best character in that show. great chemistry between her and Dream.
stopped watching after NigRose appeared.

This, its honestly pretty racist. Every human species on Earth wants to see the symmetrically attractive on screen, regardless of race, not some disgusting sow you can glimpse at a walmart. Picking ugly actors isn't inclusive, it just makes niggers look even worse and makes people subconsciously not want to watch. But niggers are the wests Gods so it doesn't matter I guess.

Attached: 1554309903495.png (416x389, 368.55K)

>Netflix
Thank goodness I cancelled that garbage. Are they even trying.

Attached: 213123.jpg (378x672, 87.93K)

Rose lowered the level of the series so much it was ridiculous

I really doubt there would be so much reeeeeing is she looked like pic related "Looks don't matter" is cope for actors who can't accept that they are niche character actors. Beauty is important and it always has been. Grace Kelly was a shit actress but she won an Oscar lol.

Attached: tumblr_p3v2qa52dV1vqr2b4o8_1280.jpg (1080x1080, 463.19K)

lmao funnily enough the chick in your pic is a way better casting than what we got

Actually I turned it off at Johanna Constantine. She, the Indian woman priest and the black woman Lucienne really bugged me more than the Death casting.

Just watched episode 6, was good. You autists need to go touch some grass, Death being black in the show doesn't delete goth Death from the books

>black people cast in new LotR show
Any Forums: NOOOOO THIS IS AN INSULT TO TOLKIEN'S VISION
>Neil Gaiman gives his blessing to Death's casting
Any Forums: NOOOOOOO WE KNOW BETTER THAN THE CREATOR

>Neil Gaiman gives his blessing to Death's casting
so he didn't even have input in this decision? lmao what should he have said ? "I dislike the negress"?

Where do you think we are Reddit fag?

>didn't even do the tattoo/makeup
They could've coasted on cosplay marketing alone, it'd be the next Harley Quinn costume

Attached: tumblr_neol1fZO2n1sndzbjo1_500.jpg (500x750, 144.2K)

The original work is the original work troon. I know you have difficulty understanding this. Just like you will never be a woman, race swapping will never be an accepted practice by passionate fans.