15 years later Christfags still haven't recovered

>15 years later Christfags still haven't recovered

Attached: MV5BMTUyNjM5ODc3N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMDkwNzUyMg@@._V1_.jpg (359x500, 56.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sXXRkPjiRpk?t=266
jewornotjew.com/profile.jsp?ID=360
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

More like haven't noticed

OP utterly and completely annihilated in the first post.

He was so butt hurt that this documentary flopped he blamed piracy. I mean that has to be the funniest fucking thing I've ever heard ever and I've never laughed at any of his jokes He was so butt hurt that this documentary flopped he blamed piracy. I mean that has to be the funniest fucking thing I've ever heard him say and I've never laughed at any of his jokes

it's easy going after christcucks, why didn't he go to the middle east and told them mohammed is a fag?

I thought Moses parting the ocean was a Jewish thing,

>Islam and Christianity are death cults that exploit people
>But not Judaism! They never do anything wrong and if you disagree you are a terrible person!
I'm not even religious and I could see what a load of shit this was.

You were on Maher's Wiki for some reason and saw this on it for the first time to shitpost on Any Forums, didn't you?

>larry charles
What's his real name?

>never once sits down with a genuine intellectual Christian Apologist

I think poking fun ti christians would be dangerous nonetheless in the USA, with the sheer amount of death cults and megachurches with reverend demagogues that can send you hordes of pitchfork wielding zealots to your house with a snap of their finger.

Attached: cults-jonestown-de94090a-16bd-43dc-89e8-cea7ae38f99c.jpg (800x449, 484.81K)

Uh oh chuds...

Attached: 1648439983214.png (1040x193, 59.23K)

>forsakes talking with actual Christian intellectuals
>goes after Jesus actor at Christian theme park
>still gets BTFO by Jesus actor
youtu.be/sXXRkPjiRpk?t=266

>Jew hates Christ
Wow what news

Bill Maher
jewornotjew.com/profile.jsp?ID=360

>Christianity helped build the west for 1000 years
>Baby boomers abandon it for hedonism
>60 years pass and we are ruled by women and invaded by foreingers just like the bible says
APOLOGIZE TO GOD

Attached: fatboi.jpg (1047x1500, 257.44K)

Christians are cucks but they believe turn the other cheek. Atheists or 'former' church goers ONLY harp on Christianity. As they are weak to criticise muslims lest they be labeled 'racist'(?) and say nothing of orthodox jews/zionist lest they be called nazi/anti-semetic. Instead of singularly calling out jews/muzzies, they instead group all religions together to save face. And yet they are ignorant of the Ikkō-ikki...
Bill needed some money and found some easy director (surprise, another jew) that was happy to jump on the 'christ followers bad' train. Maher worships Carlin is also why.

Bill Maher the nigger guy!
Bill Bill Bill Bill!

The movie that singlehandedly killed fashionable atheism

Attached: 71EzZPIe+oL._AC_UX385_.jpg (385x320, 9.69K)

>blocked in my country
fuck, now I REALLY want to know what's u

Truth. The western world needs to follow the lead of God-fearing monarchs

>documentary flopped he blamed piracy
Sad

>utterly fails on all points to argue with a theme park actor
Why is this guy seen as an intellectual?

>this famous Jew used his Hollywood connection to produce media attacking Christianity
What a surprising and unexpected turn of events.

Attached: 1607416552928.jpg (554x554, 19.38K)