Scorsese for Joker: Folie à Deux

Scorsese for Joker: Folie à Deux

Attached: Screenshot_20220811-135442_Chrome.jpg (1080x1416, 430.12K)

Harley Quinn

Attached: RDT_20220807_1012365255791217052608458.png (1080x1307, 1.1M)

>Scorsese doing capeshit
its over bros...

uhm it's a romantic musical

Hope it's not true desu. It'd be kino if the plot was similar to the 1954 A Star is Born mixed in with some Clockwork Orange

They already cast Lady Gaga.

I think harley quinn is a dumb character that should stay in cartoons.

>filming it in December
>will wrap shooting in probably Febuary
>won't come out until the following year in October

capeshit won

it will be finished much earlier to premiere in Cannes

Attached: images.jpg (739x415, 29.87K)

meh. the most overrated movie in all history, although I like how the leftists are angry about it

Oh shit anya.. legs... Oh i'm- cooominnggg

Not overrated at all. It was excellent. It was so excellent that word of mouth carried the entire thing to a billion dollars. Everyone in the production, producers, executives, film analysts anticipated this would make 250 million globally. Everyone on this board even predicted a modest box office haul. When this came out everyone was talking about it, even my mom and dad who don't ever see movies said "hey what's this joker movie? Everyone at work is talking about it, I wanna see it". It was pure kino. It was a great chatacter study about a mentally ill man who sinks further and further into madness. Way better than anything Scorcese has done

Ayynya lacks physicality (and that's why Furiosa will be trash). Gaga has strong screen presence.

Agreed

>Scorsese showing how capeshit should be done
ftfy

this is a shitshow if Scorsese is going full capeshit at least go with Sneeder

>Gaga has strong screen presence
this. the woman knows how to maximize it

Gaga got it

Is the hate against capeshit really just hatred of Marvel/Disney? I see a lot less hate against the DC universe from filmmakers.

Most DC movies are still pieces of cinema, 99% of Marvel content is disposable trash.

because nobody even cares about dc

I’m getting Clockwork Orange vibes

Attached: lovesick linkara.png (720x480, 244.32K)

LOL He didn't even watch the Joker movie. He just gave his name to it . dude is senile at this point.

>That title
>Lady Gaga
>Its a musical

Out of all the things to be canned by WB why isnt this one of them?

>Scorsese

How the mighty have fallen.

What the FUCK is that head shape unironically

KINO INCOMING

fuckin checked

Attached: Untitled.png (515x325, 7.1K)

>musical
hard fucking pass, lol.

anorexia - the waifu killer

He was going to direct the first one, you absolute wanker, but went to make The Irishman and ended up producing it instead.

You can't pass though, you tranny freak.