Ruins your Its Always Sunny In Philadelphia

>ruins your Its Always Sunny In Philadelphia
nothin personnel kiddo

Attached: meagan ganz.png (853x1280, 844.86K)

Would I have sex with her? I'm not sure but I think I would really regret it (so would she)

What did she do specifically?

This Mythic Quest that she's involved in with Rob and Charlie, how good or bad is it?

idk havent watched

It's on the apple service right? Do people even subscribe to that?

Who?

It’s always sunny has been declining since season 5 and has been straight up terrible since season 8, I don’t know how much worse it’s gotten since season 11 because that’s when I lost all hope that they’d ever turn it around, but the show has been shit since before this whore joined.

when did she join the show

It's paint by numbers PC garbage. They have quite clearly 'sold out'.

i barely remember it but iirc its pretty bad

anyone watch dennis's teacher show ?

11 was the last good season. Nine & Ten were great.
Also, Megan Ganz has slept her way around hollywood, starting with Harmon and community.

Yeah that one was pretty decent and on the same wavelength as sunny

>starting with Harmon
never happened bigot
#believewomen

>latest episode of the podcast doesn't have Megan
>ends up being funnier than the last 10 episodes
hmmmm

is it just me or does Dee look actually attractive on the podcast?

A film/television writer's work quality can be gauged by the amount of time they spend on Twitter.
I'm guessing this bitch is on there a lot.

she un-bogged herself, it's very surprising indeed
I always thought she was attractive in a trashy sort of way, back around the S5 period

>she un-bogged herself
not possible. lighting and makeup are tricks

that show literally shit the bed when frank showed up but it became unwatchable after season 12

>that show literally shit the bed when frank showed up
it got better when he showed up

Why did you watch ten more seasons of a show you don't like?

Attached: 1643067157882.webm (654x480, 2.83M)

>Mythic Quest
unwatchable.

sunny may not be as good as it used to be but its still one of the only funny shows

Is it true the guy who plays Mac was adopted by a lesbian couple? That explains why he is the way he is.

It had a rough launch but it's pretty decent later. You can tell the showruners (near the end) knew the end was coming and let it all fly. It didn't have the wheel for a long run, but it didn't overstay it's welcome.

Attached: p14153924_ce_h8_ab.jpg (3840x2160, 2.2M)

I thought it was shit but some of the actresses were cute like the nerd girl the indian and the asian. it felt like diet GTO

What is the context of this scene anyway

You should kill yourself.