Event Horizon

>bluray coming out in a few days
>still no news about the lost footage Lloyd Levin found back in 2012
Life is fucking suffering.

Attached: 1650599134220.png (921x862, 1003.77K)

I thought the lost footage was destroyed and lost forever?

Amderson has chosen to make peace with the lost footage. Sam Neil, too. They regret what happened to the film but also argue that the ragged holes inspire the imagination. It's just regrettable that some important character building stuff was trimmed.

There's already a rip of the 4k version out. It's the regular theatrical cut.

It's an amazing film. After he finishes In the Lost Lands, Anderson wants to return to horror. Not action horror like AvP and RE. Actual raw, creepy horror like Event Horizon. Then again if ITLL is a success he'll likely be roped into sequels.

So we thought
>in a 2012 interview, [Anderson] announced that producer Lloyd Levin had found a VHS tape with his original rough cut. He said that after finishing Resident Evil: Retribution, he planned to watch the recovered footage for the first time since assembling the film.
>Asked about the VHS tape [in a January 2017 interview], he said neither he nor Levin had seen it yet, as Levin had moved to Spain; however, he was still excited about watching it at some point.

This movie sucks

>still no news on the Event Horizon TV show

can mods please ban this guy?

WHERE WE"RE GOING YOU WON"T NEED DUBS TO SNEED

Attached: Bart_vs_australia.png (256x192, 88.27K)

It'll happen eventually, but much like The Crow remake I'm curious if they'll surpass the original or just be a slick, pointless retread.

Nothing actually happens in this movie, the premise is good but the movie sucks cock

Event Horizon is one of the most important horror films ever made. It's to space horror what STALKER is to stories about "the zone".

>The Crow
There's another film someone needs to salvage a director's cut workprint of, and release it remastered.

This movie sucks

The workprint material for The Crow is so-so. I think that they complicate the narrative, as it were. More details about the curse don't necessarily make the film better.

I know this is bait, but it's an amazing film with incredible atmosphere and spectacular performances from every cast member.

samefag

No one said you can't have shit taste. Watch whatever you want faggot.

It's the screenplay. Needed another draft or two.

Sorry tranny

Attached: sdfd.jpg (778x226, 17.8K)

obvious edit, nice try though fag

The Crow doesn't need to be remade

It's not gonna happen m8 we both know that let's be real

Sorry but you've failed to convince me. Move on.

>movie came out in 1997
>story plays in 2048
>story has spaceships travelling around in distant galaxies

something went deeply wrong with our society :/

>:/
Go back tranny

no u, fag

I love this movie but none of my friends liked it, Paul is a very underrated director

likewise

Move on. You failed.

It's certainly not bad.

Ok, I admit it. Hope you're happy now you jerk.

Attached: sdfd.jpg (352x95, 8.39K)

Event Horizon was basically an action movie complete with schlocky sound effects and a big sci-fi nail gun at one point.

How stupid are you at manipulating images that it fucked the original image up so badly lmao

I admitted I was samefagging, what more do you want?
You know what? I take it back. Movie sucks.

and fucks

I want a sequel where they actually go to another dimension and it's full of eldtrich abominations and the laws of physics don't exist

its pure dullness without the missing footage

>Found VHS tape
>Doesnt look at it for over 10 years now
What a lazy fuck.

I think PWSA should've done either a sequel to this one or more films with an original premise, but not as many RE movies. He went overboard with them.