What's with this movie?

What's with this movie?

Attached: rr.jpg (595x786, 67.65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hollywoodreporter.com/movies/movie-news/the-flash-fate-ezra-miller-problem-worsens-warners-1235196919/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What would be the explanation for his erratic behavior?

This shit better be the best movie of all time if they really won't cancel it after all thats happened.

hollywoodreporter.com/movies/movie-news/the-flash-fate-ezra-miller-problem-worsens-warners-1235196919/

>They
>Their
Who's scrapping the film, him or them?

Scrap them all and burn the digital copies so we have more entries at Lost Films wiki page.

jewish genetic schizophrenia + homosexuality

it just goes to show how the Jews operate
>oy vey, we can write off this Batwoman film for more shekels
Flash film
>oy vey, that more money goyim..and ezra who? no. no there is no issue goy...release the movie

Canceling a movie over the star being a huge fucking weirdo is incredibly homosexual. Just release the movie without Ezra promoting it and forget it when it's over. Better yet encourage people to enjoy it and hype up the franchise moving forward without him.

Flash is a tentpole movie. Batgirl was inevitably going to bomb

>Ezra Miller giving an interview explaining his erratic behavior
Looks like we might get some kino out of capeshir after all.

>their

Blame on drugs/family tragedy and say he's now in therapy working through his problems

They can just end it with Flash being another actor because time travel fuckery

it was the man in the reverse-flash suit
ezra would do pretty well in a chris-chan biopic actually

Let me explain

this was all a marketing campaign
Warner Bros has known this faggot is mentally unstable and drug addicted since 2020
they literally admitted last year during the filming of the movie he was having mental meltdowns between takes
So they allow him to have a full-blown mental breakdown in public, constantly promoting the movie along the way (Miller even mentions Flash in his arrest bodycam footage in Hawaii)
he racks up some wimpy small time charges that they get him out of easily

he goes to rehab, comes back and apologizes, gives a sad interview about how his Dad and rabbi raped him as a kid and how he did ketamine and meth to cope with the pain but now he’s clean and had therapy and he’s a new ma’am

Boom, movie comes out in June 2023, more people know about it than before the fag had a metamorphosis across America

Batgirl has a better chance of being a Shazam type success. It's fucking Batgirl, it has Batman in the name basically and in the movie.

The Flash on the otherhand needs to make huge bank it might turn into a total meme at this point. Pretty sure they thought Justice League was gonna be great too after those reshoots.

oh please let it be 1 if it's with an actual competent interviewer

THEIR.

why would Ezra Miller give an interview explaining WB Discovery's erratic behavior?

how do you promote the film without the main character?

An interview would be a disaster. 2nd is the only shot.

I'm in favor of option 3

This sounds like nathan for you episode

The tweet leaves out the full quote from the article where it says the interview would be after therapy and rehab

>First, Warners has received indications that the 29-year-old Miller, whose mother has accompanied the actor in recent days, will seek professional help after returning home to their farm in Vermont after being away. If that help happens, Miller, who goes by they/them pronouns, could give an interview at some point explaining their erratic behavior over the past few years. The actor could then do limited press for The Flash, and the movie would open in cinemas as planned.

>explain the erratic behavior
>erratic behavior
>erratic

Is that Hollywood jew speak for assault, kidnapping and theft?

why do these idiots let these retards force their mental illness shit on us

>Batgirl has a better chance of being a Shazam type success. It's fucking Batgirl, it has Batman in the name basically and in the movie.
It would have bombed horribly and anyone that thinks otherwise is legitimately clueless to a point where their opinion on these matters is beyond irrelevant.

Maybe they identify as a cult leader? it's 2022, stop being so bigoted and respect their right to live as they want. And remember, the slippery slope is a myth.

I was watching the beginning of Aquaman the other day and then the Turd Burglar showed up. It took me completely out of the story and I turned it off.

I don’t think they can put out this movie. Ezra isn’t shitting somewhere he shouldn’t… he’s fucking children. He needs to be executed, not glorified.

Too much money to scrap, they should release it, change the ending and fire Miller that’s all

I you know that Ezra Miller is 2 inches away from murdering someone in a psycho attack, right? How do you think it affect your company if you main actor is a killer? The damage that Ezra could cause is unmeasurable

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (976x850, 120.54K)

This movie is a disaster, it wanted to do the multiverse stuff before marvel and was in development even before NWH began production. When it comes out introducing Keaton’s Batman will be seen as them ripping off Spider-Man and no one even has nostalgia for Keaton to begin with