Attached: luck+poster.jpg (789x1183, 154.38K)

meh character design

¡Un gato también está bien!

they intentionally tried to make her have no curves or tits so that it wouldn't trigger trannies

Dying eggs by the second

if you drop all subscriptions except for buying a phone every few years what kind of apartment can you realistically afford in the city as a waggie?

Formerly Chuck

Stop sexualizing the cat

Didn't Apple used to own Pixar or something?

You can live in a windowless room in chinatown for very cheap

Mm wet pussy
I don't understand this trend. Women have a body shape. So do men. Show them for Pete's sake. They already show plenty of muscle bound men with unnatural or impossible body styles. The difference is men will still strive for that impossible body style whereas a woman who sees an impossible body style will bitch and moan that the woman doesn't look like a fridge.

Attached: 30e.jpg (505x512, 50.63K)

No.

so this is just going to be xxxholic?

No, Steve Jobs did.

Women unironically can’t change much about their body except not get fat unless it’s through surgery. They can fatten their ass a little with squats and whatnot but it’s like telling a short man to grow, yeah he can day dream all day but he’s not ever going to look good. The only difference is women are permitted to whine about it whereas men are told to get the fuck over it and have to or they’re mocked incessantly and told they have hang ups, women are just not capable of not forced to commit to self reflection.

Women should be told to shut the fuck up and get over it, too.

I am so fucking tired of every animated protagonist being a Mexican woman.

But it's pretty much all fat, dumpy-looking women who bitch about these things.

Most kids being born nowadays are spics, that's why. Whitey refuses to have kids and would rather get a vasectomy so he can afford a wall of funko pops.

How are you going to save children's movies from the curveless brown menace, white man?

>tfw no orphan loser gf

hija de re mil puta nos la vamos a coger bien cogida

>barely any ass
>no hips
these people suck at marketing to the horny 36yo male demographic

I was in SF for work and saw a Netflix pop-up Brigerton cosplay thing. It was a bunch of fat women in pic related loitering outside a few buildings away from a homeless camp.
That image is what I think about when I think about America today.
If they actually were to dress like that back then they'd be married off for power.

Attached: -23186568487264.jpg (2048x2730, 811.41K)

I'd expect better character designs from someone who worked for prime Pixar.

are there giantess scenes in this