Hate the person, not their art

Hate the person, not their art.

Attached: transphobic but a good author.jpg (1200x1200, 115.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bt3Rfx1t9H4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Transphobia is kind and good-hearted.

"I like Harry Potter but hate the author" is just saying "I MUST CONSOOM AND WILL WARP MY MORALITY AROUND CONSOOMERISM"

She's a hot granny

>the woman who killed none to save billions

Attached: basically hermione.jpg (468x712, 79.43K)

For me, it’s the opposite. She took a bunch of casual magic tropes and put them in a bunch of kids books. Not exactly Hemingway over here. Her speaking out against troons did endear her to me.

How is the trans community so loud and powerful when 0.0001% of the world population are trannies?
How and when did this happen? Why do high functioning giga chads also Troon out from time to time?

despite being 1.3% of the population they control 50% of the twitter bot accounts

I hate the art and want her to be my mommy gf.

Attached: 1354163023860I.png (646x595, 434.05K)

Rowling is right about everything.

That’s not an answer to my question

Because rich and powerful whites want to troon out without being ostricized, so that's alllowed.

>i will write abracadabra on rockets to donetsk
>i love it
still better than steven king comparing badera to washington

It's the 80/20 rule. 80% of internet noise is made by 20% of the ursers

Seeing sois go
>LE HARRY POTTER WAS -NEVER- GOOD
now with the rowling shit is fucking hilarious because the world loved those books 20 years ago.

Just shows the majority of people are brainless goyim whose opinions on art are lesser, tied to their in-the-moment "ick" of the series and their kneejerk reactions to the author ("ROWLING BAD??? HURRR IM NOT SURPRISED HP WAS NEVER GOOD")

The amplification of the deviant tranny is just a gateway move by the elites to make people receptive to the normalisation of pedophilia.
>muh slippery slope

Attached: devilish.jpg (2045x2831, 571.76K)

It's strange how cuckservatives jump to defend and cheer for celebrities with moderately unacceptable views like her and Dave Chapelle. They won't even piss on you and probably laugh if you were on fire. Let alone say a word of support for you.

Attached: -59559675494137.jpg (720x826, 148.72K)

i would fuck her so hard you wouldnt believe

What if their "art" sucks?

I love her and hate her "art".

Attached: fsdfsdfsd.jpg (640x463, 37.01K)

actually it's the opposite for me, i prefer her moderate liberal tier views on feminism over the rabid leftist insane transbabble. i hate harry potter though

Rowling is right. Zoomer faggots are wrong and gay.

youtube.com/watch?v=Bt3Rfx1t9H4
What did JK Rowling mean by this?

>vilified for speaking the truth
She's just like Jesus.

>UMMM ACKSHUALLY THESE TRANSPHOBES DONT KNOW YOU ON A PERSONAL BASIS
amazing