What was his fucking problem?

What was his fucking problem?

Attached: Anatoly-Dyatlov-Chernobyl.jpg (590x472, 34.46K)

He just didn’t want die in a gulag

He was Russian. This is how russians are lying pieces of shit. They are ready to blow up the city to cover their ass.

He was in the bathroom not his fault

OP is delusional
Take him to the infirmary

How DID they get such high meter readings from a blown tank?
What the fuck were they talking about?

The fact that the show tried to present radically trusting logic over your own senses as lunacy or something morally sinister without nuance tells a lot about the showrunner's ethnicity/religion. He was wrong for the right reasons, it was a case of the exception that proves the rule.

*not only over your own senses, in the beginning he was trusting logic over other people's opinion and peer pressure, which has become a current theme thanks to the "gaslighting" meme

>condensed a dozen or more male scientists into one character
>the character is a woman
I also hated how on the nose they went with the anti-Sovietism, and how angelic and naive to it the main characters. Of course they knew how the system worked, they wouldn't be in their positions if they didn't know.

Attached: emily-watson-chernobyl-1559832867.jpg (4240x2832, 2.1M)

He was on the toilet. How can he be held responsible for what those idiots did?

By hyping up the threat for cheap drama they inadvertedly made the Soviet Union look good after you find out only 30 something people died, almost all firefighters and others exposed in the first hours.

He literally sees the graphite with his own eyes when he goes out for a smoke.
How much do you earn for working in those russian shill centers anyway?

communism

This unironically.
Western plebs think that people in Eastern Europe are overexaggerating when saying bad things about Russia and Russians, but they really are the biggest pieces of shits.

>things that happen in a movie happend in reality too

Woah

Attached: btv6fmerym231.jpg (3893x1892, 569.65K)

I bet you believe Ukraine is winning the war and six million jews got showered with gas and turned into ash because the tv man told you despite the ridiculousness of the premise.

Ukraine is still standing 169 days after the invasion.
Just the other day they blew up an airport and 10 planes in Crimea.

ok jozef

>sees bit of data without context
>"I guess my worldview and common sense were wrong please tv man tell me what's going on"
Good boy. Craig Mazin would be proud.

right, so where do you get your facts from?