Don't be a pseud, just explain in plain english what's actually going on in Twin Peaks. I don't get it

Don't be a pseud, just explain in plain english what's actually going on in Twin Peaks. I don't get it.

Attached: twin-peaks-black-lodge-giant_jpg.jpg (1520x1138, 1.21M)

HOO-wee looks like we got another filtered traveller boys

Attached: 1655198951992.jpg (500x700, 60.62K)

you can explain what it's like to be based, either you are or you aren't, and you aren't.

If you're going to be a pseud faggot who pretends he got something but can't even say what it was then just fuck off back to r*ddit and die. Faggots like you ruin every thread.

Basically a regular guy fucks around with demons from native American hell. It's not that complicated? The good spirits try to intervene but always lose because good is dumb.

nobody is going to explain anything to you, because there is no explanation. everyone will have their own stupid interpretation because lynch is a massive overrated hack who does not make films with any cohesive plot in mind. he will through in and cobble together vague dreamlike scenes and stitch them up into something that almost resembles a HINT of a story. due to his connections, he has been falsely regarded as some kind of genius filmmaker, the kind of scam that is self perpetuating due to duping retards into joining the shills as useful idiots.

Hard to argue with that

Traumatized woman has a complex dream and her subconscious attempts to wake her up from it.
Succeeds.

There is also abstract art brainlets. Literally there not being a meaning even by the writer himself.

I personally prefer surrealism though where it's still fucked up but you can see a clear meaning.

Attached: file.png (368x271, 201.49K)

LYNCHED
Unironically. David Lynch movies are pretty fucking cut and dry, especially compared to other art films. What makes them incomprehensible to pseuds is the average pseud lifestyle. It's the normiest shit Lynch films that ends up stumping them completely.

>There is also abstract art brainlets.
what a fucking surprise, the useful idiot that fell for Lynch's bullshit also fell for the modern art cia bullshit. you are so retarded that i am leaving the thread.

In plane english? He was taking off, puttin the landing gear down, experiencing a little turbulence, he gaan, crank calling air traffic control, pitching and yawing left and right, flying without instruments, the oxygen masks coming down after loss of cabin pressure, eating an in flight meal, storing his carryon bag safely in the overhead even if it might shift in flight later. He was checking bags, buzzing the stewardess and waiting for the bathroom all at the same time he was thinking about renting an in flight movie to enjoy with his peanuts. Flying like a Chinese pilot, one wing low.

That'd be it.

Attached: 1556367343041.jpg (600x600, 40.12K)

It's literally a metaphorical story about Lynch's journey to become transgender.

There is an evil presence named Judy that has her demons chilling in the black lodge, like Bob and the arm. Bob gets out of the black lodge and fucks people up and then eventually doesn't want to go back in. There is electricity and shit and a monkey having to do with Judy's evil presence. Cooper trys to save Laura at the end but at a cost of them being trapped with Judy in an alternate universe. That's about all I got from it but we aren't supposed to talk about Judy so I'm fucked. I hope this helps. Still kino to watch though

Attached: 1570029941512.png (1000x1000, 1.27M)

Based

MJ was behind it all.

Attached: 1592037850036.webm (1226x720, 2.86M)

I hate to sound like a pseud, but Twin Peaks is not a puzzle with rigid pieces that need to be put together to get the clear image of what happened. It's more abstract and fuzzy, you need to "feel" Twin Peaks rather than trying to consciously understand everything that's going on. It does sound pretentious and even silly in theory, but once you actully try to do it, ie let go of trying to connect the dots and just accept the flow, the mood, the process, you will understand on the subconscious level it's actually a very honest, sincere way of "getting" Twin Peaks.

Judy = JEWdy. Lynch knew, same as Kubrick.

>trapped with Judy in an alternate universe.
You got filtered. He ended up breaking that reality by bringing Laura to her home in the previous universe. The crash to black was the dreamer waking up, destroying the trap.
It's no coincidence that the last shot of Judy we see is her failing to stab Laura's photo.

Laura Palmer's mother is a demon called Judy that used her husband, possessed by another spirit, to kill Laura.

Wait wtf explain how you came to this conclusion

Attached: 1570029659785.jpg (640x542, 38.22K)

people trying to figure out lovecraftian creatures

Idiot

why are you calling me an idiot?!

Makes more sense of it all

Attached: Entiremystery.png (1108x1280, 3.05M)

>muh lovecraft
Retard

I watched the show.
Consider this: the entire universe of Twin Peaks is a confirmed dream. You hear it constantly, and even see the pivotal moment that Cooper realizes it himself, and then knows exactly what to do, basically a second layer of Cooper awakening (similar to how he had woken up as Dougie Jones).
He immediately sets out to "change the story," in a ploy to throw the dream offkilter enough to let the dreamer know that she's dreaming, thereby waking her up.
This works perfectly, as it turns out. Laura's new persona, Carrie Page, remembers the previous reality. It sinks in that if that previous life doesn't exist, then this one must not either: she must be dreaming. Shocked by the revelation, she screams (a scream that likely carries over to the waking world akin to a night terror). Cooper happened to get this done just in time, the moment he began to forget the previous reality himself.

This user flies private planes

i liked the weird arty abstract scenes in this, like the hobos invading the radio station.

>abstract
>hobos invading a radio station
>flash mobs are “abstract” now
Fucking zoomers lmao

Lunched

but twin peaks is cosmic horror!