DOTARDS???

DOTARDS???

Attached: DOTA-Dragons-Blood-Season-2-Release-Date-1024x576.jpg (1024x576, 51.25K)

Its up?

Where my pos 4 chads at?

This Berserk adaptation looks strange.

It's pos 3 for me

Why did Mirana go from having a Chinese accent to having one of those awful scratchy London Daisy Ridley accents?

I genuinely cannot remember if i've seen Season 2 or not and looking at the synopsis on wikipedia doesn't help

Marci died, does that jog your memory?

they think everyone in fantasy is british

Is he in? No Necro no watch

Attached: necro.jpg (209x242, 6.12K)

who?

she's in

Attached: 1641707561273.webm (1000x1000, 1.98M)

Better than Arcane

Is there a quarry to settle or lightning to ride? If not they can fuck off

seethe dotard

Attached: 1638984300638.jpg (956x923, 63.94K)

is it just filler again?

I'm a Dotard, but this shit is embarrassing compared to Arcane.

garbage anime wannabee. they even call themselves anime lol.

It literally is an anime you fucking retard. Do a basic google search next time

I only watched 1st season but just checked the trailer
is everything going to the moon incident shit? in the trailer there's some shit falling from space and the final "pic" there's a giant moon behind

dota 2 is a far better game than lol. dragon's blood is shit while arcane is the best new show in years.

There are literally decent backstories to many characters. If the writers were such hacks they could've just used them and made some anthology series about a different character every episode.

Dragon's blood is serious mythological stories, while Arcane is zoomer rebellious shit.

They go to the kingdom of the main girl and the big had is the butler
The show is still super bland, and for anyone that thinks about watching this I would recommend Castelvania show

I got a couple episodes in and then the show stopped convincing me that characters were in peril. Dropped.

it literally is not an anime you fucking retard lmao

>tfw no bird hero

Attached: iasip.jpg (150x150, 10.85K)

>tfw no nightcrawler hero

Attached: file.png (426x639, 256.1K)