Which one is better and why

Which one is better and why

Attached: Walter-White-in-Breaking-Bad-and-Jimmy-McGill-in-Better-Call-Saul.jpg (1400x700, 193.07K)

Breaking Bad, because it is. Stop asking stupid questions

Jennifer Gates or Eve Jobs?

Attached: eve_jobs.jpg (634x951, 81.23K)

New Mexico looks like a depressing shithole in these. Why would anyone want to live there

>manipulated a drug addict, his wife and brother-in-law
>manipulated lawyers, judges, the elderly, cartel bosses and the DEA

this is corny as fuck but BCS actually helped me turn my life around. I had hit a low point after I started hitting the bottle too hard and lost my job. I was also in a lot of debt and just did not have a lot of options. As I was trying to get my shit together, I started watching BCS and the early seasons of Jimmy living in the back of the nail salon and driving a shitty car and hustling actually inspired me. Now I'm debt free, in a different career making more money than I ever have and living in the nicest place I ever have.

BBS3=BBS4>BCSS1>BCSS2=BCSS3>BCSS6>BBS2>BBS1>BCSS4=BCSS5

Breaking bad because it had epic drugs and shootouts. Better call saul is just gay talking scenes and nothing happening for half the season

Thanks for the effort. But you need to set the scene first. This is way too abstract.

>Which one is better and why
the one where mikey fucks that waltussy, instead of saying put your dick away waltah

Attached: 5n1df56fxts81.jpg (640x379, 42.51K)

BCS ruined my life. Jimmy made being a lawyer look fun so I went into it but failed halfway and now I'm a paralegal with student debt and I hate it and don't get to do anything cool.

I'm happy for you, user. But brba is a notch above. If lalo had another season in BCS it might be a different story.

That's funny, I love the setting and find it cozy. The dusty desert sprawl, the run down courthouse. It's part of what I love about BCS.

Breaking Bad even though Chuck is the best actor and side character

I would have said Better Call Saul until this disastrous final season

Are you of the mind that those early episodes were filler, or that the episodes were rushed?

breaking bad only because its more consistent than better call saul.

Where is BBS5?

Breaking Bad cause it's actually a story

BB is overall better but if you edited out most of the Gus/cartel/Mike shit out of BCS it'd be better

BrBa has the higher stakes and the degeneration of a "good guy" into a bad guy. It's great at showcasing that, but everything else is just kinda passe.
Sure, BCS is lower stakes, but it has the better character/dialogue writing, better camerawork and a more compelling conflict at the heart of it. There's something about a "bad guy" that tries to be good and making it worse at every turn that's far more engaging to me. + Lalo is a much better boogeyman than Gus or the Nazis.
Both are good tho, and the cartel half of BCS isn't nearly as interesting without having watched BrBa first so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Attached: 1657893683252.jpg (640x792, 31.67K)

agreed, adding the gangster aspect turned it into a breaking bad lite that isn't going to compete with the original. I wish it was disconnected from breaking bad and just took place in the same universe with saul as the lead. the new lawyer characters were all neat.

BCS is completely milquetoast from start to finish with the exception of the Lalo episodes and maybe the final episodes