What went wrong

what went wrong

Attached: 1650408779831.jpg (1200x1502, 313.04K)

vagina candle

no feet candle

No ass

crazy hoe

Low IQ, narcissism and probably some drugs as well.

She grew up wealthy, pretty, sheltered,and entered a business that praises everything you do and say if you’re wealthy and pretty. She was also ahead of the game with the nepotistic connections of her parents.

Basically, an adult that was never told ‘no’ or called out on a stupid ducking idea.

starring in Shallow Hal will fuck someone up

Why did she need 6 limes?

Attached: gp.png (521x656, 404.84K)

>mexican food

how racist

Attached: when-youre-on-gwyneth-paltrows-food-stamp-diet.jpg (400x400, 36.56K)

All I know is she's one of the few celebs that's open about preferring anal sex to vaginal

>he's never had fresh squeezed limeade

ngmi

Im not poor or Mexican so no.

I could live off this for at least 2 weeks if I replaced the limes with some canned meat

Actually the price of limes has tripled since covid it's over 56 pesos per kilo now so it's rich people drinking limeage.

when youre on a cash strapped shopping list maybe add pasta, minced meat, bread etc. peasant food.

old age

>add pasta
Fuck pasta man she's already got the rice. Cheaper and isn't made out of dough.

She was great as Pepper Potts but she became a conwoman with her Goop crap. Her fraud is conning only women so not my problem.

pasta has more protein, weirdo

>7 limes and 1 tomato
what the fuck gwyneth

Look closer. She actually has seven limes, with the seventh lime halfway in the photo on the far right.

Attached: 1622390302968.jpg (640x640, 37.05K)

She’s old now. She’s not actually any more crazy or weird than the average hollywood person

pasta goes stale faster, is more expensive, and has less fibre. plus she doesn't need protein from no italian bullshit cause she's got eggs

god I wish I had an anal queen gf

WHERE'S THE MEAT?