Prank Shows

What happened to prank shows?

When I was a kid, MTV used to have a ton of them. Including celebrity prank shows.

Nowadays, they don't exist. I know Netflix planned to make one featuring that ugly fucking kid from Stranger Things, where they trick people who are looking for a job, and then prank the shit out of them. But that one went nowhere.

I guess Just for Laughs Gags still exist? But is that the only one? Does your country have prank shows too that I've never heard of?

Attached: chinese_student_orders_a_stripper_to_his_exam.webm (400x710, 3M)

Why put money into it if people will just do it for free on the internet

trannies teach at universities now?

Based asian dunking on the joke that is the higher education system.

There's a fair amount of 'prank' tiktok accounts.

This is where Universities and colleges started going down. They went from fun places to very serious egotistical academia to indoctrination. When I went I got hammered every night, most did, and everyone who didn't was a fag loser we'd mock. Good times.

Attached: 1573804803534.jpg (960x983, 151.47K)

>Asian
>Named Brady
Who is this prank on, exactly?

is that teacher a dude?

>what happened to prank shows
Demographics. European nations, hight trust Asian nations like Japan, citizens in those places can get pranked and then just laugh it off. What do you think happens when you try to prank a modern day American? 99% chance you get punched in the face or shot. If Netflix went show with their pranking people trying to get jobs, that Stranger Things mutt would be dead.

Attached: 1657328019542.jpg (1440x1800, 262.47K)

He's probably adopted, maybe. His last name is white too.

Asians are the most oppressed race in the World. China should protect Asians worldwide. Against White Americans.

you sound like you don't know anything about asia

Is that Richard Spencer

If you prank in south america you get stabbed, wich all the pranksters deserves

No, that is "Charlotte" Clymer
A U.S. vet who transitioned after being accused of harassing women.
(true story)

welcome to the USA

honestly prank culture shows like a normalization of cuckholdry, it is not high trust it is literally letting people make a clown of yourself, based non white chads

Fuck off with this faggy repost.

Nigga they teach preschool nowadays.

>disgusting troon shows up
I close

imagine slaving your life away in china to afford to send your only son to get an education in america for hundreds of thousands of dollars and he's being taught gender studies by a tranny