Just finished watching this as someone who likes the actress

Just finished watching this as someone who likes the actress.
It is a legitimately 5/10 movie, as in average, forgettable, but not "bad" nor "good".

The good:
Non-CGI predator make-up;
Fighting scenes without the main character.

The bad:
Main character has the post-industrial weak chin (as shown by Weston A. Price's works);
Predator looks a bit odd, way too "feral-like";
Predator can knock a bear out with a right hook but can't kill the fucking main character;
She doesn't see the red-dots on her brethren (blocked field of view) but somehow knows about homing missiles;
Tree parkour;
Every trapper except for the linguist is 'le rapist white man';
Cherokee people shown as noble savages instead of the scum they actually were;
Predator just stands still most of the time waiting for the opponent to make the next move as if it is fucking Final Fantasy.

Attached: prey.jpg (1182x1478, 419.01K)

It's the modern day equivalent of a straight-to-dvd sequel. Mostly mediocre with a few terrible and a few cool moments. The Predator was just so bad that in contrast to this movie looks better than it actually is, also the diversity/representation nonsense makes people pretend it's better than it is as well.

My biggest what the fuck moment was the trappers taking the time to kill the dog. They were literally running from an inconceivable threat. They would just ignore the dog or cut it loose.
Also she seemed way too smug and had zero regard for her tribe.

Didn’t ask

>cherokee
Worse. Comanche. The tribe that got genocided and nobody said a word because they were the American equivalent of chimps that eat babies straight from their cribs.

Right, yeah, those ones. Mistook the name.

She noticed that the arrows followed the mask’s sight line when her brother was kicking pred’s ass, as shown by the gratuitous zoom-ins on her face as she put it together. They did that for every time she noticed something, and I hate that they have to spoon feed that shit to retards who aren’t gonna care anyway.
Also Cherokee were decent as injuns go. The Comanche were scum. But you wouldn’t know that.

Ok, chud

why are the shills so easy to spot?

>Just finished watching this
lmao kys dipshit

>only loses deer because of the Predator ship
>bounces and spins off trees like Legolas
>"louk at muh tomahawk skillz tho!"
>"I HAVE KNOWLEDGE OF THE FLOWER. I LEARNED FROM MY: MOTHER"
>"use that tomahawk your father gave you to cut plants...not make dinner for the men" (kek)
>"louk at muh tomahawk skillz tho, this time rope!"
>"let her come, she's the best tracker add medical knowledge of orange flowers"
>only loses cougar ("lion" sounds scarier) because sexism was distracting her; still almost gets it but Predator noise distracts her
>he carried you home (CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT! MUH STRUGGLE!)
>"I only killed that "lion" because of your plan and you wounded it for me"
>only gets beat in fight with men because they need to show female oppression
>(they still make them likeable and awesome warriors who hold their own against the predator because Indians have to be portrayed positively in the movie)
>only gets caught by dirty/ugly/stupid/evil white people because of animal trap
>proceeds to beat the shit out of like 5 of them at once when the time comes
>"I will give this cowardly white man magic orange flower medicine because I noble..."
>"he will give me his pistol which will become effective because I, an Indian woman, and now weilding it"
>[guns aren't effective when there are dozens of them being used by trained men with a plan...because they're white and evil and stupid]
>mutilates white trapper and leaves him for bait ("HE BAD THO! YAAS QUEEN!")
>"I'M A GIRL AND SO I AM IGNORED! THAT MAKES ME STONG!" monologue to no one
>holds her own one-on-one fighting the Predator hand to hand (she gets to beat it because not only is she Indian, she has that XX factor)
>"Look tribe! A lot of your sons are dead and so is my own brother...but I'm a hunter now! YASS, SLAY QUEEN! LITERALLY!"
"SHE NOT A MARY SUE THO!" [confused by the fact all the male indians are also gary sues...just generally confused because: retard]
>inb4 Any Forums, chud, incel, have sex, seethe projection, etc

Attached: 3994445.jpg (1272x1092, 228.84K)

>the bad: basically everything
No shit, you can see that from the awful poster featuring the goblina

Shills have now reached the bargaining stage

>potrayal of indians follows standard libtard nobel savage tropes: crying for buffalo (eventhough indians hunted them buy running entire herds off of cliffs), so in touch with nature that they have a magic plant (which allows them to induced and survive hypothermia)
>white people in the movie are all portrayed as filthy/ugly/stupid/cowardly/evil
>Indians have to be shown positively so they're all somehow superpowered against the Predator (all of them manage to wound it several times even when taken by surprise and it even as to break mythos and cheat to beat her brother)
>the only time they're not positive is in service of making men look like assholes to the female protagonist (and that is a throwaway plot point)
>the female protag gives a monologue to no one following victimhood talking points with the cliched "but that means I'm strong for what I am" bullshit
>now mention that the movie tried to gain publicity by dubbing in Comanche (which only around 10,000 people can speak)
>now mentiion that the Comanche didn't even really exist at that point in history
The pandering ruins the movie. It's shot and editted well so retards can enjoy the spectacle of it without noticing the flaws and fellow travellors of wokism will reflexively applaud it. But we end up with a cliched portrayal of native americans following standard libtard tropes, a focus that promotes the idea that white pioneers were ugly/evil, and a monster movie where the monster is a complete retard because it's too scared to portray indians as anything other than mary/gary sues.

Attached: prederp2.jpg (960x640, 142.05K)

>Predator gets wounded in every scene its in
>indians bounce of trees like Legolas and consistently out maneuver the Predator in combat
>all white people in the movie are disgustingly dirty, ugly, and cowardly
>in fact, the only time the Predator seems badass is when it takes out dozens of the trappers armed with guns and a plan like it's nothing; including using a shield to block their shot
>just ignore that they were aware of it and had a plan to kill it--you don't have to worry about their plan though because they're stupid
>also ignore that the guns are only effective when an indian has one and not when they had dozens
>also forget that the trappers were somehow evading the Predator until they were necessary for the plot; we don't need to know about their encounter with it beforehand because they're just there to be evil and get killed
>the Predator goes against mythos and cheats by turning itself invisible when it's losing a fight with the girl's brother--he's just too much for it with his ability to spin around and get close enough to pull the arrows he shot into it and reuse them
>she has magic indian herbs that turn her invisible because they're just so in touch with nature
>she pulls the same move as the convict in Predators but she doesn't get instantly killed like he did
>the Comanche were land vikings...the only part of the movie that kind of depicts this is when she cuts off a trapper's leg to use him as bait but he's evil, tied her up with her brother for the same purpose, and wanted to rape her so it's not like she's unjustified in the eyes of the audience
The Predator is never a threat to anything except wild animals and evil white people. The indians are all mary sues. The movie is editted well and shot nicely and things are set up (e.g swamp/herbs/trap) but it the Predator is a retard whenever it fights Indians (which are all superpowered).

Attached: asp.png (2605x2901, 2.62M)

This First was post said unwatchable, now it's 5. of 10 .
It's pretty fucking hilarious to watch it happen in real time. Plus the green text is literally being copy pasted in spam now to look as if any though was put into it and not trannys mad a real life women doing well in a movie.

You're wrong in that the movie is well edited and shot. Should've been shot on film and the comanches should've acted like comanches. No trappers at all. Just a big fucking savage bloodbath between actual crazy ass injuns and a predator. Maybe two.

The movie was pretty great desu.

Your just a fucking faggot, cuck, Chud that feels like they have to hate everything to prove your white.

I think it’s the best Predator movie since the original and I mean that as an insult.

>crying for buffalo (eventhough indians hunted them buy running entire herds off of cliffs)
This has always annoyed me. The idea that natives care more about nature than more advanced peoples, it's nonsense. How many Native Americans were vegetarians or vegans? Zero. How many Greeks, Romans, and Egyptians were vegetarian or vegan? Dozens were recorded like Pythagoras and Apollonius, which means there were thousands more who were unrecorded. Advanced peoples who can organize societies and build cities always care more about the world than those who don't, because having the intelligence to create incredible things ties directly in with having the intelligence to care about other living creatures, just look at Leonardo Da Vinci, one of the greatest geniuses of all time, and he was a vegetarian. Same with Steve Jobs and Adolf Hitler.

But where's the Native American vegetarian? He didn't exist.

Attached: the first vegan, apollonius of tyana.jpg (1000x1500, 365.37K)

>anti-prey pointing out obvious and laughable flaws
>seething disney shills calling anybody who doesn't like it retarded and only flinging insults
Shill thread.

Very real just go to the very same post on this board still up at this very moment. Just copy and pasted bullshit green text.

Being a vegetarian is a fucking retarded practice no matter how smart the vegetarian in question is. Otherwise you're right. This is about as inaccurate as depictions of baby-dragging Comanches can possibly get. Writers literally just picked an injun name at random.

>Being a vegetarian is a fucking retarded practice
Brainlet take. You've been psyoped by the meat and dairy industry since birth. Being a vegetarian is moving beyond the addiction to blood, it's true evolution. All great men aspire to the ideals of veganism.

I love this movie. I just watched it last night.
The only bad thing was le bad White man.

kek.

Attached: njf.jpg (1580x370, 165.34K)