DC>Marvel

>more grounded and realistic
>edgy
>charismatic characters
>best girls

Attached: AQiSrAP.gif (500x288, 1.69M)

Finna fuck that clown bros

Who is she built for?

Fucking me, but I am big boy, all grown up and I know that you know and that everybody knows that I know that Cat Woman is the real wife for me

BBC

Attached: Paypig Bruce.webm (720x480, 2.92M)

>trip-trips
nice
anyway yeah most people preferred DC over Marvel until the movies, and that was only because DC couldn't stop shitting them bed so often

Attached: HarleyQuinn Timm 1.jpg (779x717, 262.4K)

the joker, spiderman, wolverine, and blade are the only superhero characters that matter

Going to watch Batman (1989) for the first time. Should I watch the black and white version or in color?
I'm 33 and watching and re-watching every movie that is on my birth year.

another 89fag here, has it been worthwhile so far?

it used to be.

dc succeeded at the movies, the comics, the animation, the television shows. then it all went to shit in the past twenty years. dc chads will hopefully recover in the next decade

Attached: diary30.png (1059x903, 804.56K)

Post the follow up.

>For BigDick

Attached: BIGDICK.jpg (374x819, 83.5K)

This. DC used to be king growing up, then they got absolutely demolished by Marvel. The last thing people clung to was animation but DC has cut so many corners there, it's not even close to what it once was. Nowadays outside of Batman and Joker, most people don't really care that much about them unless they really just knock it out of the park.

God damn I haven't seen Daxflame in years

Gee i dunno

Attached: f2d60e8c71829de4644459d3c784df49.gif (500x375, 839.82K)

>DC>Marvel
i think most would agree but lets face it WB are absolute retards and have mishandled every character not named batman

Big Bat Cock

yes. bunch of great movies

Smitty34 makes some good Harley Quinn pics.

Attached: 1419544068450.gif (400x400, 914.7K)

?
I already decided to watch the black and white one. it's so great I feel like it suppose to be like that. Kim Basinger has the look of that decade and so does the dialogue.
poor Harley Quinn...they just had to ruin a good thing. my favorite things are dropping like flies!

>more grounded and realistic
Why would superheros need to be realistic
>edgy
18+
>charismatic characters
lmao
>best girls
ehh