What kinos do you think she watches?

What kinos do you think she watches?

Attached: 1610042101560.webm (576x1024, 2.39M)

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FAT ASIAN PUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!
SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

her own tiktok videos exclusively

Bitch probably smells like day old sushi

Asians truly are ugly.

Whatever appears in her Netflix recommendations

we live in a society

Curvy? Bitch built like a Kenmore fridge

>inb4 sauce
hope solo. she has nudes.

Attached: Aaron5.jpg (236x355, 13.35K)

she is fucking GROSS, disgusting pan face, disgusting pig body

DO IT

that's an "asian"-american, not an asian
and she's fat as fuck, this is what curvy means

Attached: Velvet (711).webm (1280x720, 2.97M)

>dude look at my "curvy"* body lmap
>*curvy means fat as fuck

>How society
Bitch, that's other women. We'd like all women to walk around in gstrings if possible

>turn on tv
>nameless voice announces
>ATTENTION: ALL CURVY ASIANS MUST HIDE THEIR CURVY BODY WITH SWEATPANTS AND HOODIES
>THIS IS WHAT SOCIETY WANTS FROM YOU
>YOU MUST OBEY
>change channel
>same thing on every channel
damn bros… she was right…

damn, kim jong-un looks like THAT?

That's the only way for asian women to be sexy

Is that why incels are constantly bitching about women showing off and acting like whores?

Unironically she only watches WMAF and yeah I am a White incel and have never had a girlfriend or kissed a girl or even touched a girls hand. Cope.

Women being hedonistic is cringe and disgusting. Dressing like an erotic dancer to please men is a good thing but they should all behave like high-end customer service like "hello sir, thank you sir, goodbye sir" and have dignified body language.

How much pounding would it take to cure her?

Fat people are gross. But why is every video on (((social media))) about sticking it to society? She will probably release a video next week about how society wants her to dress like a slut but she just wants to wear sweat pants.

I feel bad for her. Clearly self conscious.

kek

she looks like she dreams of BWC but has trouble getting it

fat