What went wrong?

what went wrong?

Attached: Screenshot_20220802-083532_Twitter.jpg (1079x1426, 611.42K)

theyre all going to suck

>got became so shit even normies couldn't stomach it
>marvel shows besides Daredevil and Hawkeye suck and the cgi looks worse than movies released decades ago
>most Disney Wars shit is awful and made to spite nerds
>LOTR show shouldn't exist
Speaking as a mild consoomer, I won't even bother pirating these

SO STOP FUCKING PAYING FOR THIS SHIT

too much content
too many options, they can't ALL be successful.

I'm not watching any of those

Not enough body hair. Every time.

This

This

not watching this shit

I'm not going to watch a second of any of them

The inevitable rotting decay of time.

I'm literally never gonna pay for a movie for the rest of my life. These people don't give a fuck about what you want to watch and are perfectly content feeding you a steady stream of contemporaneous garbage to consume. They literally have infinity money to throw away on this shit while you're being starved out of house and home.

These
I have

This.

Says more about recent franchise quality.

All four of those franchises had complete stories that were satisfyingly concluded and now pointlessly continuing despite low quality writing and woke politics shoved in. Franchises aren’t inherently the problem. Creative bankruptcy is.

I only consume superior Japanese entertainment.
I can count with the fingers of one hand the western TV shows Ive watched.

Chernobyl, Band of Brothers, The Pacific... All good but thats it. Some friend recommended me True Detective and Boardwalk Empire, bought them but havent watched them yet.

Attached: 2d1b232dd52651567c32a80d31c25859.webm (1920x1080, 1.85M)

Franchise fatigue

and this is different than releasing other propaganda shows and adaptations weekly?

Nah Andor looks damn good.

Rogue One was fantastic.

People's excitement is already invested in pic related.

Attached: avatar the way of water.jpg (1920x1080, 864.71K)

I feel there are like 17 new Marvel and Star War movies/shows released every single month. These two franchises are turning into daily soap operas instead of something you get excited for or pick up to watch on a Thursday night when there is nothing important going on.
I don't care about Lord of the rings.
I don't even know what is House of dragon.