This little shit got what he deserved

Attached: 36C630BE-8E58-43CB-890C-7EB41C19BDAD.jpg (316x316, 69.42K)

Wasn't into gangster flicks and missed out on pretty much all TV and movies since 2002

He pissed himself haha

>help off some fag
>snitch and flee to the countryside
>come back expecting everything to be ok
>???

he finally got a jaw?

Who was the most tragic character, Wallace, Dukie, or Frank?

nope

he went peepee weewee in his pants....he did have nice abandoned house to live in tho

they shoulda put my nigga dookie in the game

>not listing D’angelo
>ishygddt
in the list you provided it’s definitely wallace, nigga was just a kid. but D is the absolute worst tragedy as he was literally the only semi-positive influence to young ones in the Barksdale crew

Frank. He was fighting unstoppable historical forces in automation and globalization and turned to crime to support his dying union. Not to mention the fact that this is what caused him to overlook all the problems his son was getting into, which ended with him in prison forever.

D'Angelo is definitely the most tragic figure. Wallace snitched and snitches get stitches, sad but true. Dookie was simply doomed from the start

One tap to that chin would just fuck his shit up.

Dukie, and it's not even close. He was a fundamentally good kid who couldn't escape the life he was brought up in.

Yeah, I felt so bad for him
>junkie parents that sold his clothes and didn’t have running water
>gets bullied in school
>socially promoted even though he’s not ready for 9th grade
>gets intimidated and goes to the streets with Michael
>gets made fun of and beaten up for taking care of Bug
>couldn’t find a job and make it as a corner boy
>has nowhere to go after Michael leaves
>so he joins the company of the homeless and starts using like his parents
The scene with him and Prez at the end is the saddest in the series for me

Bump

Some people are just born to lose

t. Me

Frank was a massive retard who did everything wrong.

pretty good career after the wir?

Yeah

I hate when the 'good ones' meet a tragic end. Those are the ones that you always hope make it out of the hood somehow

Ziggy

A lot of tradegies. Wallace didn't deserve to die, he was a mentally stunted kid that played with toys at 16.

Dukie was a smart kid completely and utterly failed by the system and will become the new Bubbles.

Frank tries to stop globohomo and paid the price. He saw automaton was going to devastate the community, he did the wrong thing for the right reason, and if we all did that as a collective our pay would increase and we wouldnt be exploited.

D'angelo got fucked over hard, and his babymama didnt cry when he got 20 years, she didnt cry when he got murdered, but she did cry from Stringer died.

Bunny also tried to do the right thing and improved the lives of ordinary citizens, but Washington had an agenda to destroy society, so Hamsterdam had to go.

This whole show makes me sad, its inevitable those in power will destroy us, we really will live in the pod and theres nothing we can do unless you have land

Poot and Namond were the only kids that got out. Everyone else ended up dead, in the game or on drugs. Fucking sad.

Randy is another one that got a bad ending.

Are group homes and foster care bad as the wire makes it out to be?

yes