He's still shooting scenes

The Hollywood Reporter revealed Ezra Miller is still shooting reshoots. This means...

...That most of the allegations are bullshit. WB would never bring an actor back to the set if everything that Ezra's accused of actually happened.

Think of all the other actors who've been cancelled and how films worked around their absence or wrote their absence into the plot. This isn't the case here.

I bet he's done some bad things but the internet has a way of magnifying all the awful stuff a person's done a thousandfold.

TLDR: Ezra being asked back for reshoots means WB has faith in him and he isn't guilty of everything he's accused of...but he's still done stuff.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-08-10 at 1.17.51 PM.png (1111x875, 1.37M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WhmTT6Or70k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Theythems are uncancellable through the power of faggotry.

Check Penske Media Company. It owns all these outlets and has ties to the old WarnerMedia entity.

Attached: 1651036673466.png (672x1321, 270.26K)

How many different versions of this fucking film exist?

There are three versions up to my knowledge.

schizo OP

>source: Dude trust me

Why rightoits complain about cancel culture but they want to cancel based Erza?

He's a queer simple as
Glad WB isn't into this cancel culture bullshit

I want to see they/them to take it even further beyond. Like go on a fucking rampage or something, enough to make WB put up disclaimers and trigger warnings in blu rays and streaming every time them's scene comes on. Ezra if you're somehow reading this, do it. These people just don't understand you and need to be punished.

Attached: 1643864192777.jpg (328x360, 32.74K)

worse case scenario would be for WB to have to deepfake all the Ezra miller scenes with Elliot Page, would be kino

>WB would never bring an actor back to the set if everything that Ezra's accused of actually happened.
yes, they would

Unfathomably based

Seriously?

Yeah. I've inside knowledge about them because of all the test screen and scoop leaks.

Re-shoots and the cancelled Batgirl and likely Supergirl movie means they are getting rid of the stupid idea of them replacing them. Add on the rumors of Cavills return. Won’t be shocked if Affleck Bats doesn’t die either and Keaton goes back to his timeline at the end

>WB would never bring an actor back to the set if everything that Ezra's accused of actually happened
Have you ever read anything about the entertainment industry that wasn't a press release?

Ezra is fucking based.
youtube.com/watch?v=WhmTT6Or70k

>tells a cop that calling him "sir" is a federal hate crime
>tells the cops that the stupid shit he has on him such as his nerf gun are important items for his religion "WHICH IS JUDAISM!!!"

>shill thread
>fake news, no sources

Attached: sl.jpg (1024x1383, 151.5K)

WB missed a trick not casting this guy as the Joker, he'd be perfect

don’t want him cancelled, just noticing some glaring double standards

"Oh wow, when I go to a different universe I look like a different person. How do I change back to my normal look? What I can't ever. Okay."