It’s over

It’s over

Attached: 65D68313-47F6-44AE-ADF8-60F8388B7682.jpg (1170x795, 179.31K)

reeces puffs reeces puffs

more like stephen cuck

sober stephen king is the worst arc

they're really desperate to keep him out of office in 2024

Joe Biden? BASED

immediately thought this
t. Europoor who doesn't really have a stake in the game

>Innocent until proven guilty? Ugh, only for people I agree with politically, of course. No, I'm not explaining why. I'm just not.

OP did you see that footage of a copper waving goyim in and encouraging them. Strange

who is "they"?

It's the opposite, kek
It's just drama to hype up the 2024 run
There needs to be something galvanizing for MIGGERs to rally behind, they've been too demoralized to support Israel to their fullest extent
Tiresome

(((they))).

How about we lock him up for realising books fantasising about children have orgies

Fuck /qa/-sisters
We lost.

Who's him

are you talking about the Central Park Five?

Its strange because trump is a zionist but they still stabbed him in the back, goes to show never trust them

When will Any Forums realize that everyone is against Trump against dumb rednecks and corrupt officials?
Or trolls on Any Forums.

Negro, this isnt Any Forums, go the fuck back
also, Steve'o hasnt made anything decent since he got hit by that fucking car. He went from absolute god tier action adventure/ actually semi-decent romance in Wizard and Glass to "lul look I'm stealing shit from Garbage Potter" in book 5
Steve'o what the fuck. You need your meds, and meds in this case are FUCKING DRUGS

his own handpicked people, because he is a dumbass

Frankly I'm frightened. Whenever a writer says something, it has a tendency to come true.

Based.

Fuck Trump. Fuck trannies.

this post reeks of reddit

We just saved civilization. Cope chuds.

Attached: 89FF9952-A6A9-44E2-A1EE-B07DE4A7BD3A.jpg (1080x766, 93K)

the jews

This is the coke fiend who writes orgy scene with children. Definitely has the moral high ground here

Cool it with the antisemitism.

>chuds keep almost ruining society
I'm sick and tired of being the grown up of the relationship

Seeing as he commited no crime, yes.

STEPHEN KING SUED OVER INJURY

NEW YORK -- An Italian cinematographer who worked on the movie "Maximum Overdrive," based on a Stephen King thriller, is suing the author and more than a dozen others for $18 million for an accident on the set.

The 18 defendants, including King, who directed the film, and Dino De Laurentiis Productions, were "wanton and reckless" in precipitating the accident on July 31, 1985, according to the suit filed by Armando Nannuzzi, 61, of Rome.

Nannuzzi was the director of photography for the film, which starred Emilio Estevez and was about machines that come to life and attack people.

Nannuzzi said the crew was filming in Wilmington, N.C., shooting a scene in which a remote-controlled power lawn mower would come down a driveway by itself towards the camera with the metal blades revolving at great speed.

The camera was placed on the driveway to make the lawn mower look "larger and more threatening," and it was angled slightly upward with wooden wedges under its base, court papers said.

The original protective and safety equipment was removed from the lawn mower to expose the blade and special devices were installed to make the machine move faster toward the camera, the papers said.

The court papers said the blades of the lawn mower made contact with a wooden wedge, throwing off slivers of wood, one or more of which struck Nannuzzi, causing "severe and permanent injuries to his eye and face."

Lawyers charged that the injuries impaired maximum use of the cameraman's right eye, described as his "shooting eye."

They also said Nannuzzi suffered "severe and permanent physical pain and mental anguish," and asked the court for $18 million.

The suit was filed in state Supreme Court in Manhattan because King and many other of the defendants do business in New York.

Attached: Armando-and-Laura-700x728.jpg (700x728, 81.11K)

OH NO NO NO NO

Attached: D5EAABCC-07D3-46E7-87A6-8A48653CF3F0.jpg (1080x1163, 186.04K)

Based. Chuds need to trust the science

convenient that it was written in marker and and giant text that you could read clearly while in a toilet