Is Jennette hoping to revive her career

youtube.com/watch?v=hkqXK7nsvW0

is Jennette hoping to revive her career

Attached: hkqXK7nsvW0-HD.jpg (1280x720, 90.99K)

>hit the wall
>start complaining
clockwork

Attached: 1618280830204.jpg (250x241, 6.87K)

Anyone saying those words is a piece of shit, so no.

She really thinks she can defeat Dan "Hold her tighter she's a fighter" Schneider. What a silly billy she is.

after disney everything she has done has been about her depressing personal shit. she's almost certainly done with the industry

I have no idea why you fags support Dan. He's a fucking kike that needs to go down.

because he did nothing wrong. he was a temperamental asshole boss at worst, which Any Forums has known since disney channel shit was popular here in 2012

the reason he's getting shat on now is because of the victim climate, and because he's the biggest name behind childrens television ever.

worth pointing out the accusations against him are of being a dickhead, not of molesting or raping

>Literal who for a decade and a half
>Publishes a #METOO book 7 years after the hype
>Relevant for a week
Woah

This is a cunny board first. A footfag board second.
Man's a legend of both

Why are her tits so low

Attached: B2B5BC64-C7EC-4B99-BE64-BCA7290DFC08.jpg (1080x1080, 142.19K)

Any Forums is pedo

The hype never really died down. I don't know why people are so intent on claiming things are moving faster culturally than they actually are.

Okay bros, explain this. Why do women age so quickly. 10 years ago, she was younger than me, now she's older than me.

Attached: 66AA0677-E75C-45F9-8877-C55CA2E5B148.jpg (1170x1170, 914.89K)

Hopefully, Dan will just take his money and move to a place that isnt corrupted by wokeism.
Godspeed and fuck this bitch, she was only worth it while she was cute.

I watched the video, yeah shocking that someone did

- pressure and abuse from mom who had cancer
- eating disorder
- playing game of being celebrity when its an adult game and you are not yet
- mother gave her showers and touched her invasively until she was teenager
- being super envious of ariana grande
- alcohol abuse
- after mothers death inability to do anything as she was super dependent on her
- accepted that her mother was actually abuser
- critical of Hollywood machine
- offered 300k to not speak about her experiences
- one occasion "the creator" encouraged her to drink alcohol when she was not yet 21 and gave her a shoulder massage
- she is now proud of her integrity and found balance now that she is 30
- she sees her as a writer, working now on a novel (yes its said as they talk about ghost written book she already supposedly wrote)
- what would you say to your 20yo? "Look at me now baby!" Because she felt she had no direction where she was going.

Attached: 1660147276.jpg (1652x891, 187.02K)

>encouraged her to drink alcohol when she was not yet 21 and gave her a shoulder massage
>a shoulder massage
>shoulder
Couldn't be Dan.

God's greatest joke. They command all the attention with their tight skin and bright eyes. They act like they're on top of the world. Then they hit 20 and it's like somebody puts out a light.

There are only a few months left, fucker. Are you sweating? Will you post a public apology when it turns out that you were WRONG? You piece of shit? You retard?
It's gonna be so embarrassing and everyone will be laughing at you.

Bellabros, it's coming home. It's finally coming home.

Attached: deluded.jpg (1515x1454, 1.08M)

based on the other thread, that ghost writer fucking sucks lol

Yikes

>McCurdy was born on June 26, 1992, in Los Angeles to Mark and Debbie McCurdy[9][10] and was raised in Garden Grove, California.[11][12] She is the youngest of four children, and has three older brothers.[13] She was raised in what she has described as a "dysfunctional Mormon family".[14]

>When McCurdy was 3 years old, her mother was diagnosed with breast cancer and underwent several surgeries, chemotherapy, and a bone marrow transplant.[13] She was diagnosed with cancer again in 2010, and died from it in 2013 when McCurdy was 21 years old.[15]

>McCurdy has revealed that she was emotionally and sexually abused by her mother. In an interview with People magazine she said "My mom's emotions were so erratic that it was like walking a tightrope every day." According to McCurdy, her mother pushed her into acting when she was 6 years old to both financially support her family, and because her mother had wanted to become a performer herself. She stated that her mother was "obsessed with making [her] a star" and detailed how her mother contributed to her eating disorder by introducing her to calorie counting at age 11. She also revealed that until she was 17 years old her mother performed vaginal and breast exams on her and never let her shower alone.[16] McCurdy said that she refused to appear in the revival of iCarly because of the reminder of her mother's abuse on the original show, and that her appearance on Sam & Cat was done to please her mother.[17] McCurdy stated in an interview that she never received her payment from acting as a minor, because her Coogan account wasn't properly filed.[18]

so the whole story is that a little whore wants to be a starlet but her dying moms know what's up with the jews in hollywood so she protects at all cost her daughter and of course the daughter is resentful she had to wait to be 18 before becoming a full-on whore being fucked raw by a NBA team.

LOL

Maybe fucking some more 7 foot tall negroes will revive it.

Attached: 1381539816975.gif (450x253, 2.21M)

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Why does she mean she cant understand her moms motives? There are plenty of resources about neglectful parents in self help books, and she also can pay for therapy she's rich right?

Kill yourself.

Wow user you have such a deep insight into the human soul how much for the lessons?

You're wrong

>until she was 17 years old her mother performed vaginal and breast exams on her and never let her shower alone
wincest