Greetings, my name is Deceptico Liarmouth, son of Judas the Untrustworthy...

>Greetings, my name is Deceptico Liarmouth, son of Judas the Untrustworthy. I am here to apply for the position of trusted Chief Advisor to the king. Experience in this field of work? Yes I was previously employed as Henchman to Saruman The White. That's right the treacherous wizard who recently aligned himself with the Dark Lord Sauron. Please find enclosed a copy of my Curriculum Vitae. Thank you for your consideration and I look forward to hearing from you.

Attached: Grima_Wormtongue.png (1345x798, 432.99K)

To be fair, Wormtongue is not what he called himself, it's what other people called him. And Grima is an actual Germanic name.

>Hey that well known local conman that everyone calls "wormtongue" just applied to work at our castle
>Oh come now Naiveomer, never judge a book by its cover! Let's schedule his interview immediately!

I have a bad feeling about this guy.

I've had enough of your attitude skepticus, can you say one positive thing?

That's very racist of you Éoman the Very-Good-Judger-Of-People. We've had enough out of you! I say we give this guy a chance!

it would be believable if he was like a strong charismatic guy who you would understand if he was able to gain support and wield power under a sick and aging king, that's happened tons of times
but wormtongue is acknowledged and know as a slimly little creep

Blessed thread.

I giggled

When did he enter the kingdom?

>You know Sauronman?

>Sauron
>Henchman is Sauronman

>Evil orc boss
>Lives in Orctanc

>Smeagol
>Best friend is Deagol

>Gandalf the Grey
>He has grey clothes

>Gandalf the White
>He has white clothes

>Guy who tells lies
>Name is literally Wormtongue

>Big scary mountain
>Is named Mount Doom

>Mordor
>Murder

>King Elf
>Called Elfrond

>Hobbits live in a town
>Hobbitown

>Elephant creatures
>Eliphonts

Attached: 1514645488345.jpg (640x628, 39.64K)

>Aragorn, son of Arathorn

Attached: 1624548009267.jpg (280x180, 9.98K)

Don't forget Treebeard.

I mean, lets be fair.
This was something he wrote for his kid. Story isnt supposed to be extremely complicated.
Tolkien, however, was Tolkien, and he decided to go hogwild on worldbuilding like a madman DM after his weekly KFC.

I dont beleive anything you say Liarman.

He wrote the hobbit for his kid, not lotr

>There are 2 dudes named Gandalf
>only difference is their clothes
bravo, Hackson

Life imitates art.

Attached: 105847201.png (2208x1242, 1.07M)

Attached: biggus.jpg (1200x675, 81.81K)

>Gandalf the Gay
>He's actually straight

>Gandalf the White
>He's actually black

>>Smeagol
>>Best friend is Deagol
To be fair, I've known plenty of Caras and Laras that were chummy with Saras and Claras
Ricks and Nicks
Chad and Brads
Now half of the kids names end in Aiden, there are Braidens and Graydens and Haydens, Jaidens, I think I heard a mother calling Slayden once.

Bearing in mind how it goes, chances are he wrote both for him.
Silmarilion is just him deciding to make his own Kalevala with blackjack and hookers.
This isnt a criticism of the man, but lets be fair, he really liked his good guys perfect and his bad guys absolutely awful.
He had more range, of course, and I wonder what would have happened if he had tried to do more "Turin Turambar" and less hobbitry.

Yeah, I live in England and I know plenty of Mohammed's that are friends with each other.

>Radagast the Brown
Haha, my nigga Radagast always soiling himself.

Gold threed user

Attached: 007F6179-4FE2-47F7-A9A4-6C266BFED6F6.jpg (2000x2000, 269.22K)