Should science fiction always reflect our current world?

Should science fiction always reflect our current world?

Attached: Screenshot_20220810_151554.jpg (734x896, 240.33K)

>castlevanian
>metroidvania
>soulslike
>soulslite
>lynchian
>trumpian
Well he ain't a genre so it should not be a word

>If we attack groups via our reviews and marketing before the show is even out it totally won't impact its success.
Have they not learnt from the last hundred times they did this?
>It's not for you chuds.
>Next week: why aren't chuds watching this?

Finally! A show that lets us in on the subtext by making it text because the writers are all perpetual retards! One of a fucking kind!

it's crazy how the media has turned a relatively moral businessman with a set of moderately conservative views into some kind of supervillian.
Like to me he just has the mindset of your average boomer just with a few billion more in his bank account.

a glib fascimile of Trump's America

All fiction period should reflect the real world and its politics, user.

This is the future of story telling. No more authenticity. You have to personally identify with literally everything.

>trumpian
im gonna use that

It's insane how many convicted war criminals Trump pardoned. I thought Gallagher was the most egregious one.

Who's the star wars equivalent of Dark Brandon?

>Trumpcraftian

Attached: 52FD8CE6-AC60-427A-91D7-C4E25258C853.png (267x278, 38.03K)

The man served 1 term and left office 2 years ago. These people are so obsessed I wouldn't believe it if I didn't see it for myself

reflecting our current society is a pretty well-known staple in scifi

Trump is an idiot and an utter buffoon. He’s nothing like The Empire in Star Wars at all, and if that’s what the twitter left actually thinks of him then they are way bigger dipshits than anyone believes

>bends over for christcuck fundamentalists and dictators
>moderate

I wonder if they are aware that their deliberate raping of Star Wars in the name of leftist bullshit is only damaging their "movement" for years to come. The only successful SW entity produced by Disney is the faceless soldier who kills for work and says guns are his religion.

Sci-Fi has always contained social commentary of a sort, that's always been the point.

Glad someone has the courage to stand up and finally take a shot at that guy

Boy, this is a dumb post

>prequel to a prequel about diversity team with ak-47s in lightsaber and laser gun future taking on trump and the nazis

sasuga oniichan. i dont see how this plan can possibly fail.

Attached: coronaSmell.webm (388x432, 984.8K)

I will now consider watching your stupid communist revolution show

Attached: Screenshot_20220810-080348_Chrome.jpg (1080x515, 228.44K)

What the hell is Trumpian world
Does Bidenian world exist?

Not unless you’ve got a writer who knows how to do it artfully and subtly. Those are in short supply, and at the House of Mouse, they are nonexistent.

>relatively moral
He sold out his country for Vladbux. I have more respect for actual terrorists than traitors. At least they believe in what they fight for. All he believes in is greed.