Ragdolls the predator

>ragdolls the predator
how did she do it bros?

Attached: predator1.webm (1920x1080, 2.55M)

Holy shit that's bad, what were they thinking?

>okay, we need our strong female character to beat the predator

Attached: predator.png (1500x1400, 836.83K)

werent predators supposed to be superhumans aliens who could kill elite soldiers with their bare hands? only reason arnold managed to kill one was because of the trap

this predator seems to be somewhat retarded

>what were they thinking?

"We've done it boys, we've created the movie that will destroy Any Forums"

>the reaction to someone sitting on your shoulders is to just spin around helplessly even though you have a perfectly usable arm

when she got it to cut off its sword arm I thought they might be going in the right direction, but yeah there is too much direct contact fighting. 80's roid Arnold got tossed around like a ragdoll in direct confrontation and only survived that part because the predator was toying with him at that point

Why would the Predator not just fall backwards and slam this tiny bitch into the ground. Hell, even a front roll would crush this bitch.

I can't see shit, WHY IS EVERYTHING SO DARK AND POORLY FRAMMED NOW, DID THEY FORGOT HOW TO USE A CAMERA

That Yautja was female, and therefore brave and strong. The predator in this movie is a male, therefore weak and incompetent.

If it was well-lit you'd see how shitty and unbelievable it is.

and really it was the counterweight, the predator sees the actual trap and goes around, he didnt see the deadfall weight and got crushed by a fucking tree trunk and it still wasn't enough to kill it outright

My best guess is that losing it's arm and having a woman on his head made him lose his equilibrium, he got disoriented and probably a boner too.

Attached: 1659807159752830.jpg (800x1127, 397.29K)

the predator in this movie literally kocked down and lifted a bear

The real question is how did he hide his boner the entire time they were fighting?

>that pic
Pure cope. Embrace your pyjama party faggotry Mexicans.

Attached: aztec-warriors-clothing_1.jpg (782x563, 130.8K)

Is there something happening in that clip? Is John Snow yelling at a Dragon?

she's smarter than a beaver, he never had a chance

lmao what a bunch of faggots

I wouldn't mind him being man handled by a hyper active 80 pound girl if they haven't shown him holding a 1200 pound bear over his head earlier

That's just retarded in terms of consistency