Why do brown women love White men?

Why do brown women love White men?

Attached: 1597428074295838567.jpg (540x300, 67.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mashable.com/article/racism-online-dating
ucpress.edu/blog/54733/dating-while-black-online-but-invisible/
inverse.com/culture/36379-tinder-black-women-asian-men-racism
news.stanford.edu/2019/08/21/online-dating-popular-way-u-s-couples-meet/
theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2016/02/college-aged-adults-are-now-the-most-likely-online-daters/462384/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Um, we dont?

I don't even need to say LONDON
because I know you're already there, Rishma

I'm blonde haired/blue eyed and I don't even need to try with Latinas.
Asian girls never really seem to give me a second glance though.

Maybe because they don't like some pathetic, weak, ugly, dumb, cowardly dark dwarves. Women like tall, handsome, smart, brave strong men. White men historically were a race of conquerors and inventors. Brown boys can seethe and project lol.

Attached: 187438964.png (817x669, 272.16K)

Attached: Flashman.png (1000x1607, 1.08M)

In America it's common for hot brown women date and marry white men.

Attached: 1876344875377.jpg (750x500, 26.13K)

this what you do? pretend to be a girl on the internet?

We don’t.

Attached: 15D8E2AE-402A-459C-8AD0-5596AA108330.jpg (899x1145, 150.6K)

because it's only natural.

Attached: 4ec56ff76bf1117028f68150ba4439ce.jpg (786x1017, 67.24K)

But the brown boys are also your descendants. You dumbasses raped the native girls and because of that now we have to deal with the Mestizo hoards invading my home country. Why the fuck couldn't the conquers bring whores with them to fuck on the boats man?

>why does my huwite male propaganda industry filled with huwite male writers and huwite male producers spew portrayals where huwitey is super best and nonsensically liked

ftfy

mashable.com/article/racism-online-dating
>Additionally, Asian, Latina, and white straight women all refute messages from Black men -2021

ucpress.edu/blog/54733/dating-while-black-online-but-invisible/
> Black men and women daters were particularly discriminated compared to other minority daters.
>hite straight women are twice as likely to respond to White men compared to Black men.
>Black women are as likely to respond to White men’s messages compared to Black men’s messages. -2022

inverse.com/culture/36379-tinder-black-women-asian-men-racism
>“Black and Latin men faced ‘similar discrimination,’ while white men had ratings “most high among women of all races.”

news.stanford.edu/2019/08/21/online-dating-popular-way-u-s-couples-meet/
>Meeting online has become the most popular way U.S. couples connect, Stanford sociologist finds

theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2016/02/college-aged-adults-are-now-the-most-likely-online-daters/462384/
>College-Aged Adults Are Now the Most Likely Online Daters

They just do

chuddy thinking television is real life again. how's that white genocide going? keep your delusions in check

oh no bbcsisters what are we gonna do?

Attached: 1616513999420.jpg (600x539, 35.37K)

Yeah true, the whole asian girls obsession with white boys is a lie, I feel. Either they’re full Japanese, in which case they’re extremely xenophobic and don’t want to date non-japanese, or they’re asian-american, which pretty much makes them just white girls with a different coat if paint and they don’t care about white men anyway.

Latinas are more fertile and loyal anyway.

women like sizable bulges
decent abs
and muscles
strong jaw line
doesnt matter what color it is.

Browncel cope

>You dumbasses raped the native girls and because of that now we have to deal with the Mestizo hoards invading my home country
Not my problem.
Imagine getting you, your entine country and your entire bloodline (past and future) cucked.
lol
lmao even

No they do it in the real world too.

It's alright blackbros. We are still winning.

Attached: 667781278.png (1103x534, 65.7K)

Yes no one wants to date Black women

And 300k peope in a country of over 300 million shows you how uncommon that is...

They don't, Latinas HATE white men, yes that includes you pasty leftroon faggots too.

Kinda sad this shows how much more loyal to their women white men are

african americans are the progeny of white slavemasters and their bedwench black slavewomen. The absolute state

What's it for other groups?
>White husband / Asian wife - Asian husband / White wife
>Black husband / Asian wife - Asian husband/ Black wife
>White husband / Hispanic wife - Hispanic husband / White wife
etc. etc.