Batgirl and Supergirl

Well I hope you chuds are happy.
With luck and a lot of whitecel rage you managed to burn the only possibility for the DC movies to do something different than Batman movies.
You went all in the defensive
>NUUUUU YOU CAN'T JUST REPLACE MY WHITE HEROES WITH COLORED CUNTS!
And now with your selfish and childish approach on childish superheroes you will finally got what you wished, an infinite cycle of Batman movies and some Superman movies with nothing of value.
And you will like it, because even if the current The Batman movie had a clear "white privilege" message the presence of the white savior made it's point nothing.
So you will always have white heroes in cinema and never ever again someone trying to be different but to have the same old boring whiteness capeshit you worship.

Attached: v17m4he1dkc81.jpg (2289x2289, 419.58K)

Not like this DCsisters...

Nah.
As a Babsfan, I want Babs to get a movie she actually deserves, not some cheap schlock.

Wait they don't actually fly?

I didn't do anything. No one even saw supergirl or Batgirl.
Literally no one watched these two. I literally did nothing.

>cheap
Bro, it had Michael Keaton and fire based super villains

A tired idea vs an even worse re-imagining. Looks like things worked out for once.

Good. Capeshit should burn

Attached: 3d8[1].gif (500x304, 385.38K)

>Well I hope you chuds are happy.
i am, thank you

i was really looking forward to cooming to that supergirl

i am yes. very much so. They less capeshit that gets out there, the better

What is that body type on the right called?

Attached: 9d33b8ee.jpg (296x292, 16.77K)

yeah but she wasn't a redhead, also keaton is overrated

Any actress playing a superhero character should be forced to wear high heels and giant breast prosthetics.

>yeah but she wasn't a redhead, also keaton is overrated
Cope, the goal is that it wasn't cheap

It's the "normal".
Put the burger down landwhale

"M She U!"
> Marvel kills 5 female characters in quick succession and demotes CM to an ensemble movie, losing her name above the title, which has never happened to any of their male solo movies.

Unlike Marvel and it's half-assed generic "heroines", DC has a very strong roster of actual heroines who can carry their own movies. If DC did things smartly, they could potentially ass-rape Feige with characters like Wonder Woman, Zatanna, Black Canary, who expose the weaknesses of Marvel's ladies.

they already ruined black canary, and hawk girl is gonna be a negra so yeah is actually over for DC

I'm glad this has upset you

Very happy. Don't fuck with DC thanks.

Attached: bro's.jpg (870x1184, 136.71K)

holy based