I'm watching the "best" episodes on this chart

So far it's been a fucking disappointment.
The 8.6 rated episode at s12e18 was gross and awful, I turned it off.
Season 11e5 is the "glove slap" gag. I turned it off at around 4 and a half minutes in. Wasn't really funny or interesting. Maybe if you're a baby or an idiot? It's rated 9.7 on this chart... do I live on a planet of retards?

I'm going to try s9e22 now.

Attached: SIMPson chart.png (1240x1442, 1.82M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QdMZPFrRfY0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Damn that sounds autistic as fuck. Sorry to hear that.

Nah I've never seen this show before and oftentimes the fans overrate their own bullshit.
Just cut off s9e22. Homer can't take out the trash or something. Really boring.

Going to watch s8e23, 9.3, supposedly the "Best" episode or at least the most likely to be enjoyed by this chart. Will report back.

>the "best" episode on this chart is the Frank Grimes episode where some random cartoon fuckass questions why Homer is a cartoon
Got it.

This show fucking blows dick and can suck my ass. This is Rick and Morty 1.0, and the fans are niggers.

fuck this show, fuck the fans. what a lame fucking piece of shit.

Sounds retarded, just watch S3-S8, or maybe S2-S8 and be done with it.

Alright, I'm already ready to give up on this crap show but I'll watch s4e3, highest rated starting from season 2.

Will report back.

Starting Season 4, Episode 3, "Homer the Heretic". Never seen before, hoping its ok.

Got to around 10 minutes into "Homer the Heretic". Uhhh... yeah if you're a fan of this show just let me know thanks.

total shit.

this show blows donkey dick never got the love for it it's trash

It's okay. But okay in the same way that Rick and Morty or a flash animation is okay. It's probably the same stupid faggots that get "pickle rick" tattooed that like this shit show.

It was the world's greatest animated series. We don't care about your approval at all.

>world's greatest animated series!!!!!!!
Yeah ok Redditnigger. That goes to Looney Tunes. Not your fag show.

what happened around season 9 and 10 that caused such a drastic decrease in quality

watch something from the golden age (seasons 3-6).
the highly rated episodes from the later seasons seem only good compared to the others

People left to work on Futurama or other projects. By the time you get to the 2000s, almost the entire staff the different.

there were major changes in the writers room around that time. Many of them left to do other things, like King of the Hill or Futurama. Mike Scully becoming the showrunner in season 9 also changed the humor and the tone of the series

>chart
Anything past S15 is completely fucking unwatchable what the fuck are people smoking?

the problem with ratings is what normies like might not be what you like. you just have to watch it all and find out

modern Simpsons is so fucking sad.
I can't believe a standard episode of the last 10 or so seasons still gets rated 6.5 or 7 on average.
The last watchable season is 12, and even that was an empty shell of its former glory

Grown men having serious opinions about children's cartoons is so cringe.

Attached: bee.jpg (728x899, 84.36K)

Phil Hartman was murdered

This still is the best episode
youtube.com/watch?v=QdMZPFrRfY0