Watching Sopranos

What the fuck is his problem?

Attached: 1654670534598.png (1364x766, 867.94K)

Insecure, mildly-attractive dude with daddy issues... has to prove to everyone that he's "the alpha".
I see these dudes all the time where I grow up, they're pathetic.

Heroin.

fpbp

he is literally me but with a hot gf

based attackers.tv enjoyer

>mildly attractive

Attached: BD.jpg (640x356, 37.39K)

it's called having an arc

No arc.

Uncle Jun had his father whacked. Tony groomed him into the mob life. The Soprano family guaranteed his doom. At least Tony had Coach Molinaro at his crossroads. Chrissy had no one.

eyebrows

>Tony groomed him
Lol nah, Chrissy’s dad groomed Tony though, Chris had every opportunity and he actively tried his hardest to get into the mob life.

A mildly-attractive dude? As far as male modeling, he'd probably be a success

Attached: chrissy.jpg (1280x718, 236.91K)

sound system had no fucking balls

>Chrissy had no one
Except for the hot gf who loved him for who he was and encouraged his creative side. A side that could have worked for him ( Cleaver) just like being a baseball player could have worked for Tony...
He had a clear choice to make, and still chose the maffia...

not canon

>Well, regarding the janny, I gotta ask. Whatever happened to stop and check the dubs?
You're right, you're right. You can't fight every fucking battle, right? Digits... Every post's a gift.
>Every time I look at my post history, that's what I realize.
And that shit with OP? Please. It's just that people like the janny, they're not on that page. They'll take those posts and stick 'em up your ass, dubs first.

Attached: fly cream.jpg (840x485, 37.73K)

his problem was that he didn't bring me a FUCKING DRINK

Attached: 4faybb4jtdg21[1].jpg (640x462, 47.63K)

The role of father figures in shaping people's lives is a huge theme in this show and Chrissy basically had no one except Tony. In every opportunity of redemption he had, Tony was also there to pull him back in.

>Chrissy’s dad groomed Tony
No Dickie was actively pushing tony away at the end. Had uncle jun not killed him, Tony might have been discouraged to follow on Dickie' s path

He thought you said you were alright spider

Not canon. The real truth is Tony kills Chris in the 4th to last episode FUCK YOU STAY OFF OF Any Forums WHEN YOURE WATCHING A SHOW FOR THR FIRST TIME

How does making films sponsored by the mob get you away from the mob?
The only other kind of life he would have settled for was so idealistic and ambitious, it could only be brought about by organised crime

Tony pushed him away from the start, Chrissy was a hothead. Don’t you recall the classic scene with Vito’s twin brother Gino? He wanted to be a mob guy of his own volition. Tony actively tried to keep AJ out too.

Attached: ChrisGino.jpg (853x480, 78.55K)

He absolutely did not lol. Remember at the pilot episode? Chrissy was even reluctant to kick the guy that owned them money. Tony even had to call him over for his share of violence. He molded that kid to become the hothead that he is and as usual Tony refuses to take responsibility for the fuckup that he created.

>Chrissy didn’t want to be like a mob guy in the movies
Kek chrissyfags are crazy, his entire retarded life was devoted to it. He bitched and moaned about not being a made guy until Tony reluctantly allowed it.