Jesus, that is fucking brutal

Jesus, that is fucking brutal

Attached: 1656703480188.webm (500x260, 2.81M)

The way she says
>Just graduated
with that slight smile and look to the side, no audio but she definitely said it as a kind of sigh
I feel like this is such a distinct acting mannerism for Koreans, that exact type slightly incredulous response is probably in every Korean movie ever

Thanks for listening

I fit all those except I'm white I'm also into asian mommies

This girl is thin and sexy with a good face. Would she really have trouble finding some mid 30s Japanese guy who has a decent job?

She’d have no trouble at all. It’s just that a man with a decent job is not good enough for her. She needs a guy that makes much more than her, and is also relatively young

No this seething larp

>Go to a business that specializes in matchmaking
>It's not job hunting
hwat

did you not watch the clip

She needs a chad

the modern female in a nutshell

What's it like dating a Japanese girl Any Forums?

Attached: 1597523819502.webm (1416x798, 2.86M)

Name of this tv show?

>Korean movie
>10 million yen
>yen
Is the subtitles wrong?

Bitch shouldn't have waited until most of her eggs died. Now no one will want her, not even the white fags that fetishize her race.

to be fair she is really old

Lmao why the fuck are you asking us

lmao 10 million yen is like 85k USD a year. in Japan the average salary for a 40 year old man who has been at his company for 10 years is only like 45k USD

100k salary is kind of bog standard

I cannot ask Nobita

Attached: 1626999385339.jpg (474x495, 44.86K)

it’s annoying and difficult
>t. live in Japan and have banged 70 Japanese girls

What jp tv like now?

Attached: 1660104187494.jpg (1334x750, 325.24K)

dating the ones in japan is good unless you get the trash that chases US soldiers station there for a meal ticket. we think of japan as a high tech 1st world nation but the majority of the country is just scraping by. US gdp per capita is like 60 and japan is at 40k. minimum wage in tokyo is 7 dollars.

tl/dr: find one with an upper middle class family and not one born in america

Story time, user.

Women want 666.
>at least 6 figures salary
>at least 6 ft tall
>at least 6 inches of dick

wtf is 10 million yen in real money?

Literally all she has to do is raise her age limit to 40 and she's golden.

They can't help but clean your house, even if it is a one night stand.

She's already golden. She should have gotten this shit locked down when she was silver.

around 88k USD last I recall

sauce?

Assuming you’re from the west culture differences and language differences are just too much to have a “good” relationship. Sure you can get laid, get a gf, and get married rather easily but these differences will slowly cause you two to drift apart. My current gf is half Japanese half American and it’s been great because we have the same cultural background

6 figs aint nothing now i think you need like 250 to be a borderline baller

dang, their little renewed credit crisis has accelerated a little bit, it's now like 74k USD