Whos ryan gosling but for women ?

whos ryan gosling but for women ?

Attached: tumblr_3e2004f082bc0b8bc9e9ce054da8a5ee_61e7e79f_640.jpg (640x640, 81.38K)

that fat pig from midsummer

in a perfect world it would be michelle pfeiffer
but its unfortunately Scarlett Johansson

Jeffrey Star

Women wall and men like variety so it changes constantly. Harem is the natural state so women gravitate to only a few men while we're constantly feed now starlet after new starlet (then they fade as they approach their late 20s and disappear around 30).

Ryan Gosling

Margot Robbie

Margot

Attached: https __hypebeast.com_image_2022_04_margot-robbie-greta-gerwig-barbie-film-first-look-release-date-000.jpg (960x640, 136.48K)

seems like this
once the new popular girl gets old a new one will rise up
the last one was hunger games girl

fpbp

There's usually an alpha bitch with a few satillites orbiting around. But they disappear a lot faster. Also, women get attached to male celebrities and have weird makebelieve relationships with them. Men generally see them, jerk off, and then forget about them until they see them again wearing something meant to fire their neurons.

Idris Elba

Whoever you think of when you hear the word girlboss.

I think he what Ryan Gosling is to us, all the "literally me" stuff, who is that to women.
I have no idea because women are vapid creatures I can't begin to think who that would be for them

Attached: 1540837158257.webm (1196x720, 2.63M)

That's probably accurate

Bridget Jones
That bitch in fifty shades of grey

the only good answer because normal women hate other women

unironically Anne hathaway.

Girlboss is another thing. I want that melancholic feel.

Attached: F4D1A995-6285-43E2-8F1F-E9F8C5086149.jpg (750x750, 92.5K)

Jennifer Lawrence was that for a little while with the whole "wow she's a weird quirky girl just like me!" thing. I think Taylor Swift and Emma Watson have also had similar reputations at points. Not sure who the current one is. Like other anons said, the female actress merry-go-round seems to move a lot faster than the one for male actors.

The injun from Prey