Indie kino incoming

indie kino incoming
youtu.be/e2qRH50vRqg

Attached: rtmmreview.jpg (855x693, 76.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LvxAWBl8MsA&t
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I like this guy but I wish he would expand his palette a bit. The only thing he ever talks about is hollywood product.

It's gonna be Kickassia 2.0

This man is so pathetic

Why does he look and sound like a 12 year old?

What? He looks fucking 40 in that thumbnail

I'm of the turtle race. My bad.

This guy is so cringe he manages to make me appreciate the dogfucker in comparison. That says a lot.

youtube.com/watch?v=LvxAWBl8MsA&t
This guy is a bit of a soi faggot (he uses Y'ALL without irony) but he has helped to expose Ralph as a colossal faggot (assuming the Sepe account is the real one and not a fake)

>Ralph goes up his own ass as a combination of graduating film school and being surrounded by filmies/being friends with Adam/moving to LA
>tries to do le ebin takedown of Joker
>except his video format is only great for bottom barrel shit nobody cares about like Bye Bye Man - it does not work for a decent movie. Adam ran into a similar problem when he applies his review style to A Quiet Place
>big backlash - more dislikes than likes, he eventually unlists it and then deletes, etc.
>probably isn't able to seriously break into the film industry and become a serious kinomancer director like he wanted to be
>because he isn't talented lol
>combination of backlash and personal failures done broke him and any passion he had for his channel
>new videos are uninspired, boring shit and he rambles a lot
>a lot of other small embarrassments, like the now-deleted le serious "analysis" of Parasite that's 90% reading a wikipedia summary and 10% giving the more basic bitch surface level "insight" you can imagine
>constantly gets taken to task by an unrelenting Adam on Sardonicast and humiliated
>probably has a weed problem too - I have a friend who does which he says makes him apathetic to everything, and nu-Ralph is nothing if not apathetic

Why are there so many multiverse movies and games right now? Easing up the masses for disclosure?

The heroin addiction hasn't been kind to him

I feel bad for him desu

You know Ralph is a virgin? He's a 5'5 ugly wop who inhabited Long Island, then Boston, and now LA.

Oh man if I knew he would delete his embarrassing videos maybe I would have sat through his Parasite review.

Reminder that Ralph actually BRAGGED about writing a film school thesis on the Genius of Mike Stoklasa

I've never seen anyone go from babyface to wall that fucking fast.

Kek, no fucking way. Sauce?

I didn't do film at all for college but if I did and had to do a paper, my immediate instict is maybe some analysis on why the fuck John Carpenter kept making these movies that were slated on realise but kept becoming film cult classics later on, or maybe on the legacy of BR as the seminal movie to a whole sci fi subgenre

>Stoklasa
Might be an interesting paper if it's less OMG A HECKIN GENIUS!!! and dicksucking session and more of some restrained analysis on what RLM wrought for the whole movie/tv YouTube criticism community.

fucking love john mayer

This guy looks like if a bog witch turned a toad into a man so it could sabotage the wedding of the princess