Disney should just make more Star Wars sequels with an even bigger Death Star and Palpatine returning again

Disney should just make more Star Wars sequels with an even bigger Death Star and Palpatine returning again

Attached: 1655607221111.jpg (1280x853, 109.72K)

lmao what a terrible idea, can you even imagine how shit that would be? what's next, luke tries to murder his nephew lmaooooo

Why was it okay when the EU unironically did this

What would even be the point of another death star when they brought in star destroyers that can blow up planets? Star Wars needs to stop being about Jedi vs sith better characters

I meant a fourth trilogy

He should murder his SLEEPING nephew!

They should just remake the original trilogy at this point. Make Leia the main character and have her end up with Lando. Luke and Han will be lovers so they can be the LGBTQ+ representation

because SOVL unironically
I like the EU even when I'm out of my star wars phase which means it had something going for it

Because cherry picking good shit from EU is pretty much better than what Disney made. Boba Fett survives and has his own family and just better written random shit in general. Star Wars Visions should just turn into Star Wars what if with random art styles

Why does Lando dress up like Han? I finally watched the Star Wars parody from Family Guy and they brought up a good point.

I think it would unironically make money, but crash the brand with no survivors

Because it's secondary to the plot. Pretty much nothing happens inside the death Star, it is not operative and it's destroyed in a different way. In episode vii on the other hand the story is pretty much a copy of episode iv

I thought it was about a universal force that has consequences when manipulated for selfish gain. Thats what I enjoyed about ALL the movies. Sith vs Jedi ... KEK

Because he had none of his own clothes on the ship? Seth Mcfarlane is a talentless hack and it's extremely telling of his fans that they took this seriously

Rey had a hairy pussy on jakku. Think about it seriously, you'll discover that I'm right.

I always assumed that it was the only other clothes that they had aboard the Falcon.
Apparently Billy Dee Williams said it was a decision by the costume designer since Han's clothes are supposed to be a uniform

Oh fuck you posted it same as saying it out loud. No no no no fuck why did you put it out there...

We could have gotten so much more with Finn. They should have killed Poe made Finn a stormtrooper that finally got disillusioned after surviving multiple battles with his buddy instead of the one battle after he got promoted from janitor duty. Finn was wasted potential and he could have been a great character. Will say the final battle in the snowy woods is pretty kino.

>in the snowy woods
this is disney star wars world building everyone. nothing memorable

I was just bored because I haven't watched Family Guy on years and decided to watch the parodies. The Shin Chan Star Wars parody is also weird as fuck too

At this point I would prefer a Fast and the Furious approach to Star Wars than a MCU one.

If I was a billionaire I would do this just to piss off fanboys. Episodes 10-12 would be about Sheev and his galaxy sized death star

The idea of harnessing the core of a planet/star to destroy shit is kinda cool but yep nothing memorable about new Star Wars

Too bad you're unsuccessful and unloved

Every race has their own uniform

Attached: Unnamedrodian1 (1).jpg (325x276, 43.41K)

It's completely pointless and extra considering they could accomplish the same thing without the extra steps in the previous trilogy
>BUT IT COULD BLOW UP LE WHOLE HECKIN GALAXY!!!
creatively bankrupt.