This scene pisses me off so badly...

This scene pisses me off so badly. All George had to do was round up to the nearest multiple of 5 and say keep the change.

Attached: George tipping.gif (400x307, 3.86M)

When I got to restaurants for takeout I always order two meals so the workers think I have a friend or a gf.

He should have borrowed some pennies from Kramer so the guy would HEAR the ding as the coins went in.

I had a dream that I was at the arcade and they had a Seinfeld themed “beat em up” which was basically just the Simpsons one but with Jerry George Kramer and Elaine as playable characters

That sounds based.

what pisses me off about george as a character is that he's always doing stereotypically jewish things and then jerry, who IS jewish, comes in and makes fun of him about it. my jewish friend says his dad has literally done this multiple times.

Yeah I hope someday it becomes a reality

we just think you're really fat. especially when you waddle in to pick up

i'd always choose kramer. his special ability is the best

>put tip in jar
>employee sees you
>does not even acknowledge it
fuck tipping

Jason Alexander is Jewish, too.

Attached: George2.jpg (500x375, 29.29K)

>show is written by a jew
>jews lack self awareness

Attached: C2huWujXcAAXj8D.jpg (1280x521, 86.15K)

yeah but George isn't
However George is based on Larry David who is stereotypically Jewish

George was always in the wrong

Attached: seinfeld double dip.png (598x450, 522.57K)

Sometimes it worked out for him, though.

Attached: George.jpg (704x503, 102.45K)

And sometimes it doesnt

Attached: seinfeld george trash food.jpg (1400x786, 156.88K)

double dipping isnt a big deal except to germ freaks

Tipping a carry out place of all things as well, where they literally just hand you food and ring you up. May as well tip your grocery cashier, mail man, gas station attendant, bank teller and everyone else that you have a transaction with while you're at it.

You dont need to double dip if you just stick it in deep enough

I hope no one invites you to a part ever again

Coz he's based on Larry David, the second biggest Jewish stereotype on the planet.

What's the first?

I bet you wash your hands when you take a piss as well you fucking pussy

Of course i do you dirty bastard

gay

Jerry is a Jew who basically just wants to be a white guy but still holds onto his Jewish identity for the benefits it grants.
George represents one of those Jews who doesn't identify as Jewish due to not practicing for several generations or having a gentile mother, but still acts very stereotypically Jewish. (But in-universe he's a goy.)

Woody Allen.

>But in-universe he's a goy.
So is Elaine, which is equally unbelievable.