When are we getting realistic UAP kino?

When are we getting realistic UAP kino?

Attached: download.jpg (276x182, 6.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qsEjV8DdSbs.
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I just watched Joe rogan podcast, he had that ufo dude..something corny. then I watched the episode where he had the dude from "fire in the sky"

.>UAP
Just say UFO you fucking double nigger.

Attached: wojak-soy-boy-angry-buck-teeth-thumbnail.jpg (200x200, 6.36K)

No.

ufos exist and most commonly land in bodies of water the government has known this for years they also know that anytime they try to interact or stop these ufos they wind up with dead soldiers and so its basically them not being able to do anything about it but also not wanting to alert the public that there are aliens and they dont want to interact and they cant really do anything about it if they decide to attack us but an attack would have happened already just sit back and do what you want

Peele thinks these are giant jellyfish that eat people LOL

UFOs are fake and designed for soft disclosure to lead people further into 'scientism' and give up greater power to Jewish lead governments.

If these so-called UAPs had anti-gravity you wouldn't be able to see them because gravity literally bends light.

James Corbell and Travis Walton are bullshitters, but Fravor and Dietrich and Graves have clearly seen something real.

The sun has gravity but we can see it

Does the sun have anti-gravity?

> ufos exist and most commonly land in bodies of water the government has known this for years they also know that anytime they try to interact or stop these ufos they wind up with dead soldiers
This is news to me.

its a camera artifact

youtube.com/watch?v=qsEjV8DdSbs.

What does this have to do with the Nimitz incident?

AKTAULLlyyyyy Lex had a real air force pilot say they've been seeing these things for years upon years. and I doubt the Navy is okay with artifacts lol

Pilot must've had an artifact too, as he saw it with his own eyes

Bends light to where ? I guess ant grav just allows for infinite fuel source as well ? Even that would be insane technology.

I don't know, I'm just a tard, but they claim it bends matter around itself so it can move without propulsion or friction, but if so why wouldn't light also warp around it.

This. Only losers believe in ufos because real life is too scary and hard for them. They'd rather focus on fantasy.

I’m 3/4 into that podcast and the more i listen to this guy, the more I realise he’s a fraud

Also the more footage and stories I hear about it. The more I realise that I’m trying to get fooled by someone

UFOs, and you, are fake and gay stop trying to trick me

they're holographic projections designed to fool radar systems and confuse enemy air defense, that's why they move like a laser pointers and produce no sonic booms, they're not even "there"
they test them on the navy and let everyone think they're ufos because why not

Gubmint wishes it was pre-existing technology

Nah. Normies are scared shitless of UFOs because they don't like the idea that (a) religion is bullshit and (b) aliens can kill us all at any moment and there's nothing we can do about it.

Confusing and misdirecting photographic sensors and cameras doesn't seem like something that would be very difficult to pull off

most likely just some futurisitc tech we aren't aware of yet. I think they had GPS for like 30-40 years before they released it to the masses. Can only imagine what kind of insane shit they have now

So holograms can just make weapons systems not operate ? It's not even just avoiding lock on these things are capable of neutralizing weapons systems and supposedly nukes.
Dude why even use holograms when you can just point click sabotage all weapons.
I'm sure you would pull some shit out your ass about for confusion in battle the level of tech these uap's play at is like God playing pc game with our Air force and Navy. Not just the US but all Air Force and Navies.
Shit just block the satellites or ships or land bases projecting them and you've got a simple answer.
Now were talking holograms that can just pop up anywhere anytime through all mediums water, air, and physical objects.
Shit man Just make a Jesus hologram come down at that point. The world is yours

I agree, that's why they're baffled about actual visual confirmation along with corroborated photographic evidence

its just something i heard, i don't really have any strong conviction or data about it
>holograms can just make weapons systems not operate
when do they ever do that?
>holograms that can just pop up anywhere anytime through all mediums water, air, and physical objects
>Shit man Just make a Jesus hologram come down at that point
they only can make them work in very limited settings, over water and clear weather, and only a basic sphere shape