I'm a black woman living in america, superheroes ain't got nothing on me

I'm a black woman living in america, superheroes ain't got nothing on me.

Attached: 1650958751190.jpg (720x778, 46.86K)

Black bitches with that hair be fuckin white niggas.

Why come our men don like us sistas?

Attached: ur gay nigger.jpg (512x288, 25.11K)

she is right, both niggers and capeshit are worshipped by americans

Attached: 24525623466.png (354x536, 214.9K)

I wonder what being a black woman in Africa is like.

>”Superheroes ain’t got no-“
>Superman fucking turns her to a red splatter
>”UP UP AND AWAAAAAY”

Superman never had to deal with systemic racism.

Black people are always crying about something

its true

He benefited from it

I have a picture of myself with an alpaca on tinder and a chick who looks like that thought it was a horse and messaged me wanting to go for a ride

He's an alien. You have never read superman.

ayy u ride dis fine queen like u ride dat horse wyte boy?

I'll fucking kill her

being a minority and / or women in america is dead fucking easy, you cant tell me otherwise, there is no system of racism or discrimination in place, idk where the hell people get that idea from
there has been an active push all through culture for 10-12 years to elevate and give all consideration to minorities and women of all kinds, and even before that it was at least 20 years of equality preached everywhere
the people who "have it the hardest" are unironically just men, straight men, doesn't matter the race, and they still got it super good compared to even your average europeen and live like kings compared to your average chinese
seriously, what the fuck is everyone bitching about? no one hates anyone, there's is plenty of money everywhere, you can go and do whatever you want

Attached: 1654320583072.jpg (500x570, 97.87K)

Why does this trigger you guys so much

>Superheros
put their body and minds on the line to save everyone they can
> Black women in america
do as little as possible and annoy everyone

Checks out.

Attached: n02.jpg (500x529, 193.03K)

he was created by a jew
and systemic racism is a myth

People believe it because they were told it exists and are too dumb to evaluate their own beliefs

Yeah that's the thing, as non black women our lives are very blessed. We would appreciate that and move on.

Welfare isn't a superpower

she could bounce on my balls like a frog, perhaps a toad

>there has been an active push all through culture for 10-12 years to elevate and give all consideration to minorities and women of all kinds, and even before that it was at least 20 years of equality preached everywhere

lol look at this empty-headed KID, there's been a century of grassroots movements dedicated to counter every civil rights advance and OH about a thousand years of imperial expansion leading to the subjugation of about 90% of the world.

If you're in the USA and not a native american, the reason your family went there was probably to escape the caste system of europe, that or escape the turmoil of endless wars.

Fucken ignorant cunt.

Interesting post, however, you space it similarly to that of a reddit user.

what are you talking about?

What you tolerate is what you deserve.

Don't bother asking. He doesn't even know. Just regurgitating talking points his teachers fed him.