You will never understand the true meaning of war kinos unless you served yourself

You will never understand the true meaning of war kinos unless you served yourself

Attached: gfvjfnfg.jpg (570x712, 155K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xw08GQw0hBI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You think playing ping-pong in Iraqi army barracks is comparable to storming the beaches of Normandy?

George Clooney is in The Thin Red Line for five minutes and they put him in the middle of the picture

only because malick recut the entire movie
youtube.com/watch?v=xw08GQw0hBI

Hollywood portrays the military far more competently than it actually is.

>t. former 11B

Here’s the thing that’ll really shock you ya dumb grunt
They make almost everyone seem more competent than they are in the movies because movies about incompetent people aren’t that fun to watch

I would like the experience but I don't support the wars my country is currently embroiled in.

unless its a comedy

everyone is for 5 minutes in it

The war against faggotry? Your country lost that a long time ago.

thats not george clooney in the thin red line, retard, thats Three Kings

Wrong

>you served
Served what? What the hell did you served? This current crazy world we live in? That's what you served. Enjoy it.

he served Israel

You think you do but once you join you realize it doesn't matter

The one that I relate too is Jarhead. I did absolutely nothing during my two deployments. Nothing. I lost years of my life to the jew in the pursuit of glory in battle when there was none to be had. At least the GI bill paid for college.

what?

>You need to sit around jerking off in the barracks to appreciate war movies

I did 2 tours in Iraq and I haven't so much as emailed anyone I served with in over 14 years. I don't even care if those "Band of Brothers" are alive or dead.

I wish there was a way to watch the cut content. What a shame

lmao rekt him

War is bullshit man. Name one war the US has been involved in that actually justified the casualties. You can't. It's more morally justified to just kill people you personally don't like that get involved a political beef between the kikes in Washington and the wogs in Baghdad.

*than to get involved

This faggot forgot 9/11.

lmao jews did 9/11