Prey was good

Prey was good

Attached: 20220808_162632.jpg (2048x2048, 551.6K)

predator shouldn't be this hard to misinterpret

>Beats a retarded weakened predator thanks to her fellow male hunters
>somehow this means she singlehandedly beat it alone
unironically have sex lol

Attached: triggered schizo.png (490x586, 87.58K)

They showed how she was able to overcome the predator by learning it's ways and using its own strength against it with careful planning and taking real risks. She also relied alot on her brother and the other members of the cast.They didn't just make her a 'STRONK WAMEN'. That's why it was good.

This predator had been confirmed to be a sub species, not too bright either

>Arnold’s strength was useless and he had to use primitive tricks to beat the Pred
>an actual primitive cannot do this after the pred’s been shot in the head and is leaking brain fluid
Critical Drinker said it’s good, you can call off the dogs

Attached: 123423733.jpg (1080x1112, 277.41K)

she had magic flowers and a doggo

The predator went out like a chump in the first movie too, he sniped half the cast while invisible.

i'd argue the later predators were using more advanced technology than the one fighting a washington redskin.

>Beats a predator alone
The bear, the entire tribe, a gunfight with 100 stinking Frenchies and being mortally wounded by chad brother had nothing to do with it, right?

Did it hurt you really badly, sweatie? Did it make you feel white genocided?

>Master Incel Chud, First Of Its Name, said it’s good
probably killed off then replaced by a compliant clone

in P1 it took Arnold to (kinda) take him out
in P2 they basically let based Danny Glover live because he put up such a great fight
in Predators the two survivors had Jew-heritage plot armor
that's about it

The only thing more tiresome than the woke agenda is people incessantly complaining about the woke agenda

>A GIRL DID SOMETHING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>a masterfully done critique of the military-industrial complex and the hubris of mankind
or
>girls are strong chud

>Critical Drinker said it’s good

He didn't he said it's mediocre

>a masterfully done critique of the military-industrial complex and the hubris of mankind
or
>a competent exploration of the relationship between predator and prey and the symbiotic nature of the hunt
I mean yeah I'd still take the first one but at least be honest about it

lol

The whole point was that the Predator severely underestimated her and never saw her as a threat which is how she gained the upper hand.
I guess you could say the Predator was a xenophobic sexist.
Plus it was pretty clear that this Predator was no where near as skilled as the Jungle Predator.

>a competent exploration of the relationship between predator and prey and the symbiotic nature of the hunt
Is the first movie not doing this? The fuck, I think you can even attribute this to the Predator 2 in some weird way.

He didn't, nice sense of nuance like always with you hollywood shills leftards.

Not really. The closest either of those films came to something like that was Billy.

>French guy's pistol is the one a Predator gave to Danny Glover in Predator 2
Except how would the Predator have it in the 1990's if it was left with native Americans in the 1710's? This movie is trash.

Attached: 1652124897923 - Copy.gif (788x636, 128.22K)

So how a stupid little indian bitch can kill off FOUR grown up men in a row? wow YOU GO GIRL

yeah because you woke reactionaries are always so interested in nuanced opinions

Yes, the movie was better too.

watch the animated shit during the credits. the predators come back with a whole fleet and BTFO the injuns

Agreed and I fucking hate Disney with all my heart. It's the director imo

This projection of mindlessly following internet thought suppliers is really telling of the psychology of redditrannies.

OH N-

Attached: 1232356237.jpg (1125x886, 123.36K)

>by the way I only like the film myself because I want to fuck the main actress!

how else are they gonna justify a sequel?

>let's make a predator sequel where the predator is a racist sexist retard
? and you keep telling us there is no woke agenda

If you're a member of the gamergate crowd and don't see the irony of saying something like this, I feel sorry for you

What are the odds of these posts being one minute apart?

>invents problem with movie because he didn't watch it
She won the same Arnie did, with wits not strength.

I like this take

and here we can see who those "ending explained!" videos are for.

Don't watch goyslop. Simple as.

>by the way I only dislike the film myself because the main actress will never fuck me!

>LITERALLY SAYS IT'S NOT GOOD

Wow. You master sleuth, you.

>so mindbroken by corporate media that you think some internet nobody saying it was ok was some sort of rebuttal

>Critical Drinker said it’s good, you can call off the dogs

So is Critical Drinker /ourguy/, or is this user just a faggot?

IT was okay. It felt realistic for the first half. But the later half has her murder 10 armed men completely on her own and then just destroy the predator with ease in close quarter combat.
I really liked the first half but the second let it down in my view. I'm not sure if it's just Any Forums messing with me but I actually don't know if I can watch buffy style skinny tiny teen pimply girls massacre men 3 times their size and enjoy it anymore.
Maybe that's my problem though.

>Critical Drinker said it’s good
that nigga were bitching like a motherfucker when the trailer was released, stop following that fucking idiot.

>beats a predator alone
Not even fucking remotely true. He fought a wolf, a bear, native Americans (including her brother which was the strongest fighter in their entire tribe), and SCORES OF FRENCHMAN WHO HAD GUNS AND TRAPS. In total it's easily more than 50 enemies against 1 predator. So no, she did not "beat a predator alone". Watch the fucking movie

What the fuck are you talking about with that image

again, the irony of a statement like this is really something