True Blood

I'm watching now and this show is underrated. Does it fall off hard in the later seasons? I'm only on season 2.

Attached: dawfu.png (562x624, 492.34K)

wife material

>Does it fall off hard in the later seasons?
very much so

yes
enjoy it while it lasts
there will be certain moments that you enjoy a lot that may make you things are going to turn around
but they don't
stop when you feel that sense creeping over you

Nah. She's mid.

>vampires are just misunderstood, not evil
>just like gays

*literally every vampire onscreen is a murdering rapist*

Hmmmmmmmmm

The fact that every actress is fine with nudity, except fucking Deborah is obvious and it makes it shit.

cap

I bailed when they sang stupid songs in the car

it gets silly in a stupid way later and seems like they just wrote it as they made it
more and more extreme stuff happens just so the stakes can be higher and these get resolved in ways that kind of makes you not care about anything
when you have saved the world or killed god or whatever, where do you go from there?

oh man, you ain't seen nothing
to truly grasp the "falling off hard" you'd need to watch the journey to the center of the earth remake with brendan frasier

>I'm only on season 2.
The first two seasons make you think, wow how come know one talks about this show?
Season 3 is a slight drop off. After that it falls a lot harder and never recovers.

Main problems being:
>every season they introduce very interesting lore then instantly nuke it for quick lols. It becomes obvious that they try to do something crazy within the episode solely to give bloggers something to right about on Monday mornings
>the side characters that make the secondary stories great become useless and then very whiney
>Bill becomes a retard
Upside:
>Jessica get hotter each season

Attached: rs-17875-130810-anna-camp-624-1376253246.jpg (1800x1200, 277.12K)

Damn typos
no one
write* about
Anyway you get what I mean.

Nah, the actress that played Tara never got her baps out, which is a crime because she was the hottest woman on that show by a country mile

Attached: 296169_10150315517683563_69144888562_7712456_1047866371_n.jpg (480x720, 34.91K)

its a cheesy soap opera tier show so just keep your expectations low and turn your brain off and youll have a good time throughout.

>turn your brain off

she had the most obnoxious personality. I hated her on screen because she was nothing but a bitter, whiny, angry black woman stereotype. I saw a pic of her at some re scarlet thing where she had a big beautiful smile and she was so much more attractive in that one pic then the entire time on the show. she never smiled in the show. her character was a bitch.

It goes downhill in season 2 when 90% of each episode is fat ugly people having orgies and the main plot just ends when they realise they can just leave the church because nothing is happening.

at the time it aired it made my teen gf horny as fuck
watch it with a girl or something

It doesn't stay as good but it gets more hilarious

Snooki becomes a literal fairy and her family are all fairies

She's fine in the beginning, almost like an audience surrogate but as more crazy things happen around her she become bitter and bitchy. Most of the side characters became annoying after a while.

Very very annoying lady.

(You)

too much sex. vampires are just annoying emo cunts in all media.

U-Uncle Hank.

Attached: 20220808_151853.jpg (1680x1246, 241.52K)

Oh boy does it. Still really enjoyed it altogether. Russel is a joy, even if he falls off in the end.

> I'm only on season 2.

That you claim to be on this particular season makes me thing the OP is pulling a fast one. But regardless, it turns to crap from season 3 onwards, storylines become increasingly stupid and characters you may like now just turn into different characters out of nowhere.