The expanse

The super strong martian supersoldier with.... buckling knees and a gut....
Remember sarah connor in terminator 2? Yeah.....
I thought season 1 was barely pozzed at all but season 2 is off to a horrible start pozz wise. Can anyone say if it gets worse/better in the later seasons?

Attached: 20220808_225327.jpg (3000x4000, 2.69M)

After season 2 it just gets worse, user.

Like unbearably worse or....i really like the show please......

I just gave up. It goes off the cliff.

There's a slight uptick in the latter half of season 3 but after that it nosedives completely.

Oh my FUCKING God nothing can be fucking good anymore fuck my life might as well stop watching right now fuck

I'd say it picks up again. Early s2 is kinda painful. Doesn't get back to being great but still pretty decent. There's not a lot of good sci fi shows out there so I'd say it's worth it.

Why must they ruin everything all the fucking time holy shit.....

Every franchise should have a qt brown girl.

I guess ill have to endure then

The concept of this seems good but the actors are all way too ugly. What is with Amazon and ugly actors?

Post-humanism is about rejecting and subverting everything that's good about society, and that includes beauty

Tried watching this and it's fucking boring. The Thomas Jane bits are ok but i dont gie a fuck about them on the spaceship. Does it get better after episode 3?

Plenty of straight white men saving the solar system in later seasons I say. Watch all of it.
Some of it is actually quite kino.

You obviously have poor taste so i wont bother talking sense into you

I dont mind the pozz as long as theres counter pozz elements like jane or holden being protags. White Male commanders leaders shotcallers etc.
Thank you for reassuring me

I mean the belters are supposed to be turbomutt lowlives but the earthers and Martians should at least look decent.

season 3 has the worst offense with a lesbian preacher in an interracial relationship with a black lady and they have a baby (I wish I was joking). I honestly didn't mind Bobby (she's a big chick aided by technology), Naomi was fine until season 5.

I think the first 3 seasons are great, 4 is good, 5 is shit, and 6 is just ok. That said, I'd still recommend because there just isn't that much good recent sci-fi and I think a lot of the first 4 seasons are good.

I can handle lesbos, the kid part is upsetting......
As long as there isnt any bmwf i think i can handle it

she kinda has an ark, right? Ups and downs. She is patriotic and ready to sacrifice everything for Mars, but when she learns about the corruption, when she sees new places, she becomes more nuanced person, starts to see bigger picture where Mars is not the center of the world

Attached: b44.jpg (256x256, 18.19K)

Is fine dude. Nothing will be perfect, but there is plenty of kino in the series.

it all flows to Eros and the conclusion of Eros section of the plot is worth it
There are some pretty badass moments, where characters do unexpected things.

Yeah its a redeeming factor but regardless. Shes pudgy.... not a soldier. Shouldve atleast gotten fit.