Well bros...

Well bros, I just got back from my 3 day ban from Any Forums (I posted a thread of Millie Bobby Brown with ">Here's that kid I was telling you about", I accept the ban, jannies, but I will be doing that again in the future.
But now I'm back and I wanted to talk about pic rel. I watched it, then I watched the first Predator, then Predator 2, then the Comanche dub of it, and I honestly, genuinely think that Prey is the best Predator movie. I've seen most people say it's the second best after the original, but that's just origin bias. (If you went out into the streets and asked 100 people what the best Godzilla movie is, you'd get the most common answer being the original, despite the fact that it is most certainly not.)
Prey is better in every regard, except slightly less funny in it's first act. Predator is so cliche manly with its "I ain't got time to bleed" but that's the only edge it has over Prey. Prey is better in every other way, it's the best Predator movie, it's a really good movie, and probably the best movie of 2022 so far.

Attached: Prey_2022_poster.png (259x384, 158.5K)

>hey user wanna unban
>sure thing mister janny
>just shill about the new Disney movie

>I watched it, then I watched the first Predator, then Predator 2, then the Comanche dub of it
So the solution for anons to start watching movies in this place is to regularly ban them for 3 days.

I thought it was better than The Predator, but not as good as the first 3. Not better than AVP either.

>Well bros, I just got back from my 3 day ban

Stopped reading right there

>second best after the original,
It's second best after the last one they released, shill.

>Predator is so cliche manly
How is it cliche manly at all? No other film did what Predator did where they set up a group of the hardest men on the planet in an action movie fashion and then shift it into a horror movie.

Attached: 1659952111137804.png (835x566, 481.76K)

>Predator is not manly
uh user?

Attached: bros-bro.gif (498x269, 1.19M)

That was not the implication. How did you even get that at all?

Just more films of kikes and their disgusting sub human golem riding the coattails of the people that came before them. Nothing to see. Pirated this shit watched it and it was good for the first 30 minutes then the main character just becomes a killing machine. She beats the shit out of her own people, then she beats the shit out of some french hunters, then she beats the shit out of the predator. Lame gay 1/10 kike vomit.

>and I honestly, genuinely think that Prey is the best Predator movie. I've seen

Attached: 1635557298214.jpg (222x227, 4.4K)

This isn't your blog faggot

this movie sucks.

Le white people bad
Le stronk female

She basically just wants fame and glory.

Fuck this film and the fags who like it.

>This picture is bad because of the color and nature of the genitalia of those involved
Fag.

>I posted a thread of Millie Bobby Brown with ">Here's that kid I was telling you about",
based
>Prey is the best Predator movie
bruh its good but not better than Predator

Watch Prey and watch Predator in the same day, and you tell me with a straight face (Impossible for the homosexually inclined such as yourself) that Predator is the better film.

you are stupid :)

imagine not getting tiny widdle white cocklet all stiffy wiffy from MBB goddess

Attached: 1657849996877.gif (628x1112, 1.76M)

>another shill thread

I hate leftists. The concept of natives fighting the predator in an ancient aliens style thing is so fucking cool. The warm brown and gold colors and maybe have some colonialist shit in there. Fuck every cool concept gets ruined by globalists. I hate this country.

This is now a Millie thread.

Attached: 1659043234177155.jpg (767x1153, 132.66K)