Hahaha a man being sexually objectified, so funny

>Hahaha a man being sexually objectified, so funny

Attached: maxresdefault (4).jpg (1280x720, 112.66K)

They wouldn't get away with it if it was a woman.

Is his butt censored in the film too?

Genuinely curious if they’d sow man ass in a kids film

Not gonna watch Thor 4 to find out so let me know

I think this thread be closed now, great job, see you tomorrow

No, it isn't

oh no. first we get black people on color television and now this?
whats next?

I'd be fine with it if you could do this with a woman too, but you know how it is

As a man, that was actually a funny scene. Everyone in the cinema laughed.

You guys sound exactly like the "SJWs" and "Tumblrinas" you like to bitch so much about.

Eat shit, cocksuck. It's the hypocrisy, and your wilful ignorance.

Men are better and more secure than women
This shouldn't be news to you.

Does seetng him naked make you feel uncomfortable or inferior? No? Then you are already better than the entire female gender.

You've been trying to convince people of that for like 7 years now and you still haven't succeeded.

Nah i actually like that men and women are different and you can only do certain things with men, and certain things with women. Equality is bullshit because it's not real, we are different. Take this scene, you don't see shit like this with men, because nobody wants to.

Attached: 2046.2004.720p.BluRay.DD5.1.x264-VietHD foot.webm (1000x394, 2.94M)

You’re a little late if you’re on a crusade to prevent comic book characters from being objectified haha

Nothing in this movie was funny, don't worry.

aww poor little user is so dark and edgy he can't enjoy marvel quips, boo-hoo

Attached: thor face2.jpg (875x583, 86.35K)

somebody post the pic

Nobody's on a crusade to prevent comic book characters from being objectified. There are only people that selectively want certain characters (usually female) to not be objectified while staying silent on the topic of male objectification, and there are others that want the double standards to go away, and for either everyone to be objectified or not. You have to be a special kind of retard to not want any kind of objectification in any media. The issue is the hypocrisy.

and there are people who defend kevin feige

Attached: soul soullesss.jpg (1144x995, 413.8K)

extremely lickable abs

Attached: 1635998981318.gif (112x112, 91.22K)

>men
>sexual
literally what? lol

ok but.....top is dead

Attached: Zack.Snyders.Justice.League.2021.1080p.WEBRip.x264.AAC5.1-[YTS.MX]3.webm (1154x858, 2.93M)