How the FUCK were we so wrong Any Forumssisters ? We're always right but not this time :( It seems...

how the FUCK were we so wrong Any Forumssisters ? We're always right but not this time :( It seems......Hulk is still stronger than Hulkgirl after all. God i hate being wrong !!!

Attached: hulk.webm (720x720, 2.42M)

'need

Men are stronger than women Marvel agrees with us now

I hear that even normies can't swallow this CGI abomination.

Thank god. I don't think my white fragility could have handled losing this

this is actually awesome! everyone needs to watch it! and if you don't have Disney+ GET IT NOW!

Okay comicniggers why does some random hoe drink/inject/whatever the hulk serum anyway

Attached: 1657762825047.jpg (500x500, 44.03K)

I love white people they are always very nice

I love when the director spaz out and tried to compare criticizing the CGI to "men trying to control women's bodies." Not even normies I know could swallow that pill.

I was wrong claiming they should hire a muscle woman, it’s much hotter when it’s a small woman with a cute feminine face CGI’d into a muscley bimbo

she drank his green cum

it was a blood transfusion. Also don't look up how many hulk or hulk related characters there are if you find She-Hulk existing to be bad.

This looks like a fucking mobile game ad

they're cousins, not so random

This is bollywood tier effects work and direction. I know it's capeshit, but that rock looks like it's made out of styrofoam that ignores air resistance. He picks it up and it basically takes off like it's rocket powered. Give the throw some weight for fuck's sake.

good, Any Forums loves bollywood :)

>heckin wholesome capeshit power levels

Attached: streampiggystreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeam.png (672x672, 19.12K)

>blood transfusions turn you into a mini-hulk
>Hulk is shown to have near limitless regeneration capabilities and can probably bleed for days
Has anyone ever tried to kidnap Bruce Banner and steal his blood to make armies of super soldiers?

she's cute and I would have sex with her

Attached: 1656933139418.jpg (220x221, 6.86K)

Based.

Attached: she hulk.jpg (388x468, 49.32K)

O cool is this the new Shrek movie

She would crush your johnson with her hussy

even giants can be gentle user, she can slow-ride you don't worry

please I NEED giant green mommy lawyer gf

Damn that looks like SHIT

what do you mean?

Attached: iron man.webm (1920x1012, 3M)

She's ugly as sin.

Yes

Is it me or is the CGI actually degrading over time? maybe its nostalgia goggles but I remember original iron man looking fucking amazing in theaters.

>they brought back tim roth just to job against this

Who?

normies by definition will always be bluepilled