"Yea well I'm an anti-lazer force field! Your Lazer bounces off! NUH UH it didn't work!"

>"Yea well I'm an anti-lazer force field! Your Lazer bounces off! NUH UH it didn't work!"

Alright that scene was crap. Let's play The Oldest Game Any Forums edition.

Attached: bb29fcc3eab9073d92b9eb47d1aac051dc-recaps-sandman-ep4.rsquare.w700.jpg (700x700, 35.98K)

shut up, jesus christ.

I am rubber you are glue gg

I'm a deaf Jew so your "shut up, jesus christ" doesn't land

I'm a stuttering Nazi, so I gas you without remorse

I'm Russia, so you invade me under false confidence

you are russia, so nobody needs to do anything and you'll collapse and die on your own

I'm the UN and have Ukraine join me to make you look bad

I'm gay, so I undermine your orthodox stylings

>Although not strictly Biblical, it is generally excepted within the annals of Christian lore that Lucifer was the most beautiful angel in all of Heaven, which contributed to his pride. Who should we cast?
>I GOT IT! Let's literally, factually, and without a hint of irony, get motherfucking Brienne of Tarth

Attached: Neil-Gaiman-The-Sandman-Gwendoline-Christie-Lucifer.jpg (890x466, 22.14K)

I'm monkeypox and bring back AIDS era misinformation. Also sores and shit

I'm the ruble, gaining value without measure

Netflix didn't get the memo

Attached: FVZZgSPX0AEV8kB.jpg (528x390, 32.05K)

This was the worst casting decision. At least cast a good actress or a good tomboy. She was the worst thing about the whole show (besides Black Death).

why would they cast the sidekick and not him, i remember thinking of morningstar during the second season of thrones

Attached: nikolaj-coster-waldau-i-tusen-ganger-god-natt-e1414066407266.jpg (540x477, 32.43K)

I Uh... I've got nothing. I kneel

Only good casting was for the Corinthian and desire

Rest of this show is a disgrace.

At one point they were kicking around the idea of bringing back the Lucifer from the tv show. I hated that casting decision, but it's leaps and bounds better than this one. I also don't mind what they did with Tilda Swinton as Gabriel in the Constantine movie, as well as Satan in Passion of the Christ. I'm fine with angels being androgynous, in fact that makes sense scripturally. Angels are referred to using masculine pronouns in Aramaic and Hebrew because, from what I understand, those languages don't really have a mechanic for non-gendered pronouns (for example, I don't think you can use "they", it always has to be a gendered equivalent), but the Bible is clear that spirit beings are neither male nor female and they don't get married. Making angels androgynous makes sense, and I'm sure that's what they were going for here, but it doesn't work.

so close damnit fuck this gay world

Attached: c5f38510929d57d82156473fc5f31d41.jpg (621x621, 60.77K)

Yeah these were spot on. They didn't need to push the black angle because the comic has plenty of pozzed shit already. They could have played it straight and built a fanbase like Netflix used to do with S1 of their properties. I shan't be watching any further.

They tried the "androgynous angel" thing from Constantine, but in typical Netflix fashion, fucked up with the cheap knockoff version.
Netflix is the
>Mom: "we have *thing* at home"
>*thing* at home:
Meme of television and movies

Attached: Tilda004.jpg (2000x847, 122.97K)