Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?

Attached: smiling-friends-go-to-brazil-adult-swim-first-look.jpg (1200x628, 117.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=atAKSmAuWyU
streamtape.com/v/aVAQgrDw2rTxYyL/Smiling.Friends.S01E09.The.Smiling.Friends.Go.to.Brazil.mp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Pim

there really wasn't any "haha" moment in the episode. It was kinda just one big awkward situation

Pim fucked up. But it’s alright mistakes happen and he owned it and felt remorseful.

So he was responsible for the tickets AND the hotels? Seems like everyone is responsible for being a bunch of freeloading jerks.

pim

why wouldn't the guy booking the plane tickets also book the hotel, he would know the itinerary the best

>le realistic dialogue = funny

Is it canon that Pim is retarded?

thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=atAKSmAuWyU

Everybody. They all should have done a better job of communicating & made it clear WHO was in charge of doing WHAT, then gotten together before the trip to make sure everything was in place.

pim SAID he'd book the hotel

not believable at all
why couldn't they just go find a hostel holy shit

Can we just agree that all of Smiling Friends are incompetent?

Where can I watch it? Both kim and kiss don't have the episode.

didn't this shit get canned?

>if i shill my efriends i'll deepen my parasocial relationship with them!

buy an ad faggot

It's not funny dude, it was a serious situation

Very beliebable. Why shouldn't they be incompetent?

I was kind of hoping the trailer for the "Brazil special" was a joke and there wasn't going to actually be a special episode or the episode would be about something completely different.

But then they released this...

streamtape.com/v/aVAQgrDw2rTxYyL/Smiling.Friends.S01E09.The.Smiling.Friends.Go.to.Brazil.mp4