ITT: Failures

ITT: Failures

Attached: 3119FD4E-29AA-4940-96D8-8E9FEAC0C723.jpg (1382x2048, 1.06M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ky9Ro9pP2gc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you first OP

PTA's best movie, and probably the only Pynchon movie we'll ever get

>and joanna newsom

signs you're about to watch trash

MOTTO PANUKEIKU

Attached: tumblr_noq3jbws0q1r1ms15o1_1280.jpg (1280x690, 99K)

that movie was kino. I'll post a few real failures.

Attached: 1654605756604.jpg (258x382, 25.19K)

Attached: 1647784694021.jpg (2160x2880, 1.37M)

The casting was good, the music was good, the visuals were good.. and yet somehow, it’s shit

Inherent Vice, The Master, and Punch Drunk Love are such hack pieces of shit. It makes me question why I like There Will Be Blood so much.

Was it just a fluke?

No magnolia and boogie nights were the hack garbage. Those are good cunt

movie filters me hard

the great filter.

Shut up faggot this movie was great.

I took a girl to see this I ended up finger hanging her in the theater and fighting 2 guys outfront.

I've seen this movie three times and each time I've thought it's a piece of garbage.

I think this is PTA's best film but I can see why it didnt do so good in the box office

Agree OP Inherent Vice was forgettable dogshit. Inland Empire was memorable but 3 hours of cobbled together bullshit doesn't equate to good cinema. I feel like Lynch was just making it up as he went

Attached: R (27).jpg (1500x1124, 207.05K)

i feel bad for anyone who doesn’t appreciate the absolute kinography that is inherent vice. it must suck going through life not knowing kino.

Inherent Vice is one of the best movies in the 2010's. Fantastic acting, source material, cinematography, soundtrack, poster, trailer, and direction.

It was ruined by the absolute worst narrator voice in the history of film.

you get to see katherine waterstons big giant perfect nippies in this so it's a 10/10 in my book

Imagine not enjoying Joanna Newsom's angelic voice. youtube.com/watch?v=ky9Ro9pP2gc

It’s like Fran Drescher passed beyond the veil and was reborn as a lich.
Also SIX fucking characters fuck you gook moot