I just want those kids home you know, come through the front door and those kids oil barrel- erm I-I mean barrel rush me

>I just want those kids home you know, come through the front door and those kids oil barrel- erm I-I mean barrel rush me

Attached: ewscripps.brightspotcdn.com.jpg (1280x720, 126.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ugoYkx04E2Q?t=155
youtu.be/ugoYkx04E2Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Did he really slip saying that?

yeah

>Did he really slip saying that?
Yeah

Why was it so kino
Poor girls though, I know it doesn't matter but I still try to remember that my entertainment is coming at the cost of their lives and suffering
But then, I also enjoy shooting people in videogames and have fun laughing at the funny physics when people get blown apart, the suffering soldiers endure my fleeting entertainment
sneed

Attached: 1599492359749.png (1140x761, 644.79K)

are you also driven by butt lust

Imagine fucking up so badly, so publicly, and so stupidly that you manage to turn murdering your whole family in to a laugh a minute farce that people look back fondly on, years later

White Americans would be so kind to provide the link to video where he said that?

No I like women

>is certifiably retarded and assdrunk
>had a house, pretty wife, two kids, multiple decent cars, decent job, nice neighborhood, anal mistress

How did he do it?

>in the end he won

I love the fact that he was more interested to talk about his t-shirt than his missing wife and children. Could you possibly be more retarded than this guy?

they were in massive debt, that house was not paid off at all

kek, really puts it into perspective
Speaking of which it's been a while since I went on this coaster ride, what's the best kino?
I've watched the netflix documentary and that fat asian guy on youtube who stopped making kinos

The few seconds durings which I believed this pic to be real were the best of my life.

I saw the meme for years before I saw that interview specifically and I thought it was just a Any Forumsmeme. He was really that retarded

True Crime Loser on youtube has a great chris watts playlist on his channel, I like to put it on ion the background while i'm doing stuff

Thanks you user

Attached: vlcsnap-2020-06-17-07h51m18s112.png (1472x1080, 1.82M)

i am liking his channel. the ones about that kid who lied about everything in his life is great

I thought it was real at first.

yeah I love him, I wish he had a podcast or made more content but he must have his reasons

Attached: kids.png (1800x1200, 3.1M)

Jim can't swim is asian?

I think it's the narrator, I guess
There's pics of some fat asian naked guy, I'm sure some blessed user will post them, user always does

>Life gets better after he goes to prison

Don't see that everyday

are you a girl? add me on discord

Bullshit. Link it.

Don't be so hard on him Christian bros. He's become our brother in Christ. Praise God for saving him.

Attached: 1648179438734.png (1059x595, 213.84K)

Attached: CW.png (1051x531, 621.58K)

me too

>Stalk and kill a woman you were infatuated with
>Dump her body in different dumpsters around campus
>"Oh no they found a body"
>Get interrogated by the two dumbest investigators with one of them having a stupid thick hick accent and a cookie jar analogy
>They throw every technique they can at you in no particular order
>Doesn't work because you're a law student who only ever gave vague yes or no answers

>Get caught anyway because you kept the tool used in the murder and thousands of images of your victim on your computer

Does anyone else get slightly annoyed when a guy fucks up everything on his own when he could have gotten away with it all thanks to police incompetence?

They were doing performing a classic amongst the fake middle class which was to fake looking wealthy and living beyond your means at the expense of everything else

Attached: 1632255388568.jpg (660x562, 143.9K)

>Body? Why yes of course!

wait you're telling me killer aren't acting rationally??? holy fuck what a relevation

youtu.be/ugoYkx04E2Q?t=155

youtu.be/ugoYkx04E2Q
About 2:40