Weinstein gets canned

>Weinstein gets canned
>Immediately the film industry goes to shit
Coincidence?

Attached: Big Bad Harv.jpg (1486x1148, 397.8K)

That and 65% of white males got accused of rape and kicked out of the work force all within 2 years, but don't talk about that, goy

Is it true that Big Harv would greenlight all sorts of kino projects and original ideas to go forward and be given a chance?

He produced Master and Commander. No studio wanted it.

Is he in prison? Or is he walking around free as a bird? And did he have to pay any fines to the victims? Alex Jones had to pay $45 mil the other day

>Wienstein propositioning women for sex means he should die in prison
>DeShawn Watson propositioning over 60 female massage therapists for sex means he should miss 6 games

Fucking hell... kino could be dead with this man.

Attached: prophecy is severed.jpg (720x503, 69.27K)

He appears to have lost weight

Kino IS dead without this man.

>Is he in prison?
Literally yes

White people are going to go genocidal and it's all thanks to the US.

>*blocks all ugly dykes because he doesn't get hard looking at them*
I thank him for his service

100%. Miramax had some shit projects as any studio does, but they started small and he realized that the only way to compete with the major studios was to create quality, auteur driven films. Rapist or not, he remains one of the greatest producers of all time

Attached: 1644814775343.jpg (1780x1240, 606.59K)

He's an immoral creep. Really makes you think that Hollywood desperately needs people like him to put out good movies.

No, he interfered a lot to de-kinofy movies and make them more commercial, he helped remove a subplot in Master and Commander where Paul Bettany was a French spy and tried to condense the LOTR trilogy to two movies max, which is why Peter Jackson took it to New Line Cinema

Maybe we need to take a different stance on what's immoral or creepy. Be more open minded

cool now im positive he wasn't that bad

well yeah, he showed that hollywood was full of whores who suck dick for their roles instead of standing on their merit.

maybe they shouldn't have raped then

rape is a natural part of the male/ female dynamic

>weinstein gets cancelled
>he immediately loses use of his legs
lol but not lmao

The man produced ultimate kino.
Pulp Fiction, Sin City, Scream, True Romance, Bad Santa, The Faculty etc.

Ohhh it’s soooo hard to green light movies that make boatloads of money

>green lights a remake
>green lights a reboot
>green lights a sequel
>green lights capeshit
>green lights horror movie in October

It’s impossible! So hard!

You'd get raped in prison. You'd be a female whether you liked it or not. It would be poetic justice to see you turned into an involuntary tranny of sorts, as you get to experience the female part of that dynamic. And the fact that you hate trannies makes it even better

And with The Hobbit he was forced to make it three movies when he just wanted 1 or 2.

The desire for the finest pussy is what motivates men to greatness. Harv was never going fuck 20 year old starlets well into his 60s. He needed to be the kind of man that could launch careers and produce movies people wanted to be in if he was ever going to make that happen. That was the case for 99 percent of the guys that got MeToo'd. Now we're left with a film industry that runs on...Well, nothing. If great men aren't compelled to greatness with the promise of top shelf sex, then we get the Black Panther 2

He uses the walker due to spending years of carrying the industry by himself.

jej

And yet you hoist Dan Sneeder on your shoulders as a hero. Pervert

I hope you didn't get aroused writing this

If rape is so bad, why fags and bitches ask me to rape them when they are horny? I think u try to gaslight me into thinking that rape is bad

it's not rape if they ask you to do it